About the property
- Condo500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 8 nights
1 BR /1 BA- Sleeps 2 with an occasional 3rd as an overnight guest
Spring is a good time to relax by the fire & watch the changing light on the bay & experience the quiet side of the town amidst the spring flowers of Provincetown.
*** LAST WEEK LEFT FOR SUMMER 2018 WHICH INCLUDES A BONUS:*** choose 8 days in the period between Wed.May 30 - Sat. June 9 for the weekly rental fee of $1900 or add additional days in this 10 day period for $150.00 per day.
3 OCTOBER weeks still available for a wonderful Fall getaway.
See all rates PLUS ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFO listed below in "MORE DETAILS "
PLEASE NOTE: The site can be confusing since computer generated options available do not allow for individually tailored prices, cancellation policies & payment schedules. Please contact owner with any questions.
WINTER: Jan 4 -Mar 15 $225 (day) 2 nite min $1200 week
EARLY SPRING: Mar 16-Apr19 $250 (day) 2 nite min $1500 week
SPRING: Apr 20 - May 23 $300 (day) 3 nite min $1700 week
MEMORIAL DAY: May 24-June1$325 (day) 4 nite min $1900 week
EARLY JUNE: June 2 -15 $ 1900 7 nite min
MID JUNE: June16 - 22 $2200 7 nite min
LATE JUNE: June 23 - 29 $2900 7 nite min
4th of JULY: June 30 -July 5 $3200 7 nite min
BEAR WEEK: July 7-13 $3200 7 nite min
SUMMER: July 14 - Aug 10 $3000 7 nite min
CARNIVAL: Aug 11-17 $3200 7 nite min
LATE SUMMER: Aug 18 - 31 $3000 7 nite min
LABOR DAY: Sept 1-7 $2500 7 nite min
EARLY FALL: Sept 8 - Oct 5 $1900 7 nite min
WOMEN'S WEEK/COLUMBUS DAY: Oct 6-12 $325 (day) 3 nite min $1900 week
FALL: Oct 13 - 26 $300 (day) 2 nite min $1700 week
LATE FALL/EARLY WINTER: Oct 27 - Jan 6 $250 (day) 2 nite min $1500 week
*PET FEES : WEEK $200 OR WEEKEND/SHORT STAY UP TO 4 DAYS: $100 All fees quoted are for one animal
**Please DISREGARD QUOTE offered by HomeAway /VRBO /EXPEDIA for all rentals, as they are NOT ACCURATE in many cases & include the refundable security deposit . See rates listed above & contact owner @ firstname.lastname@example.org for CORRECT & INDIVIDUAL QUOTE!
Built in 2005 & renovated in 2017, this luxury, first-class condo sits right on the sandy beach in the heart of the West End, with a view of the bay & beach from all windows & deck. While you have the quiet & privacy of the bay & the beach, shops, restaurants & entertainment are just steps away so you can give the car a rest if you want. Heart pine floors, fir wainscotting & ceiling, all stainless, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with soapstone counters & Bosch dishwasher. Tile shower, deck, gas fireplace & parking by your door (40' away). All amenities including Bosch washer/dryer, air conditioning, ceiling fans, Bose Wave Radio & CD with IPOD dock, Free WIFI Internet access, HD cable, 42" Flat Panel TV, DVD PLAYER. Your own beachfront deck, complete with WEBER gas barbecue, dining table & Adirondack rockers, which leads onto a larger common furnished beachfront deck.. NON SMOKING ONLY, Well-Behaved Pets considered. Pet Sitter Available for short periods during your stay at an additional cost through private sitter. You won't find a classier, more beautiful or more comfortable spot for your stay.
This rental is for private vacation stays only & not for business use.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Magical property- just perfect
This cozy cottage is amazingly well designed and executed. The location is exactly perfect and every detail of the space shows the care and thoughtfulness of the owners. Come to think of it, this is way too nice to be a rental!
We spent a long healing weekend in the off season and we really didn't want to leave. Thank you for allowing us to share your home.
Mike & Kathleen D
Fabulous, perfect. I can’t tell you how pleased I am that we rented this spot. Beach, town, views!
We had a lovely weekend here. The condo is very well appointed with quality products and materials. The beach is just off the deck. If you leave the bedroom door open, you can lay in bed and see the ocean. We loved the the gas wood stove. We were very cozy on a blustery winter weekend. Lisa was very responsive and great to work with. Can not recommend highly enough.
A Lovely Haven in the Harbor
We love Lisa's beachfront home for many reasons:
(1) The Hospitality: When we arrive each Christmas, the exquisite condo is adorned with holiday lights and a small tree; classical music is playing on the Bose radio; the home is cozy & warm; and a bottle of wine and fun treats for our dog, Frankie, are set by the lovely gas fireplace. My husband and I have rented several condos in Provincetown over the years, but never have we been welcomed with such warmth and grace.
(2) The View: Each morning when we awake we sit up in bed and look out at the most beautiful sunrises. The light in town is almost always ethereal, and these views do that light justice (the condo is filled with sunlight, too).
(3) The beach! It's right outside the door (well, a dozen or so feet away across the well-lit and well-furnished deck).
(4) The neighbors. Everyone is so charming: always ready with a dinner recommendation and with help for anything else we need. The canine neighbors are also charming: Provincetown is a very dog-friendly town and our ability to let Frankie out to run on the beach with newfound friends is a boon (There is also a great dog park within a five-minute drive).
(5) The Place Itself: a lush, comfortable bed; a sparkling clean bathroom with an outstanding tiled shower (and great water pressure); a marble sink (and plenty of storage space); and plenty of soft, rich towels. All the kitchen appliances are terrific, as are the pots, pans, and utensils--everything you need. There are comfortable living room furnishings, a flat-screen television and a DVD player, and the aforementioned Bose radio.
(6) The Location: Quite simply, it cannot be better. You are within walking distance of restaurants, bar, and shop; yet, the place is tucked away from the street and is private and quiet. There is a reserved parking space a few feet from the condo.
(7) Lisa, herself, is easy to get in touch with (though you won't need to!) and a delight to work with.
If you are traveling solo, or with a companion (human & canine), this is the perfect west-end place to relax and to enjoy Provincetown.
We have been coming to this property since Lisa and Laura began renting it. We spend two weeks in the summer as well as in December for the Holly Folly Celebration. Lisa and Laura go out of their way to make the condo your home. As it is right on the water, we often stay on the deck, grill and relax. The condo is just as depicted in the pictures and you cannot have a better location; close enough to everything yet so quiet you don't realize you are on Commerical street. No need to get in your car once you arrive as everything is within walking distance. Our golden retriever loves coming - summer swims and winter running on the beach! Would highly recommend this condo.
Great place to stay
I’ve stayed here twice with my dogs, very pleased with location and neighbors. Will definitely book again
Beautiful condo right on the water with great deck
We love staying at this beautiful condo in Ptown. It is right on the harbor and has a great deck - you can watch the sun rise over the harbor. The host Lisa is wonderful and super responsive. The condo is clean, well stocked and very comfortable. The location is fantastic - on west end close to Joe and everything. There are several other condos on the property and the tenants are very friendly. Overall a great place to stay - the only condo we stay in now!!
While you are right on one of the best beaches in Provincetown, between the Boatslip for Tea Dance & Flyer's Boat Rentals, you are also close to the shops & restaurants of downtown Commercial Street. Pop & Dutch, Joe's Coffee & Perry's Liquors & Gourmet foods, to name a few..are just steps away. Bike rentals are up the street on Bradford & the Stop & Shop super market is within walking distance off of Shankpainter Rd. In fact, everything you'd want to do in Provincetown is within walking distance of this condo, so you can leave your car safely parked in its own spot outside your rental if you want!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
OFF SEASON DAILY RATES REDUCED AFTER MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS MET HIGH SEASON MINIMUM STAY: weekly rentals only with a SATURDAY to SATURDAY check in & out ( see rates chart for periods including 2-3 night minimums) PET ACCOMODATION FEE: Pets welcome @ owner's discretion. 1pet : $100(weekend), $200(per week) Pet Accommodation Fee non refundable. NO CLEANING FEES BOOKING FEES: added by HomeAway if booked & paid for through them. SECURITY DEPOSITS: $300 / weekend stays ($500 with pets) $500 / week stays ($750 with pets) Security deposits returned,with no damage within 2 weeks. CHECK IN: 4pm. CHECK OUT: 10am. Check-in & Check-out times & Minimum Stays, may be relaxed during off-season PLEASE SEE RENTAL AGREEMENT & CONTRACT ATTACHMENT FOR ALL DETAILED INFO