Welcome to The Hillview Hangout. Nashville may be known for Country Music but our genres are actually quite varied. One of the best qualities of our city is the coming together of such diversity to create a vibe that undeniably gives us the name Music City. This space was created with hip, eclectic decor to reflect the city we call home and give you the perfect space to hang your hat while in Music City. Aside from its Southern charm and having local hosts, the top 4 reasons guests love our studio are���
1. Studio Location
The Hillview Hangout is nestled in the Melrose neighborhood, a popular, safe and easily accessible area. In fact, it is home to several well-known restaurants like Hattie B's, The Sutler and ML Rose, grocery & convenience stores, bars and more!
- Walkable location (grocery stores & other necessities + restaurants, bars, events)
- Popular, safe neighborhood
- 10- minutes by car to: Downtown Nashville (Broadway, TheRyman, Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheater), Nissan Stadium (home of the Titans, CMA Fest), Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Lipscomb University & the Nashville International Airport.
- Enjoy a leisurely, 20-minute walk through historic homes to the neighboring area of 12South where there is more great food, drink, shopping and even Sevier Park.
- Central location to many Nashville events: Concerts at Bridgestone Arena, Predators Games, Tin Pan South, Music City Rock N Roll Marathon, Steeplechase, CMA Festival, several Arts & Craft Shows, Live on the Green, Music City Midnight (NYE) and more.
2. Outdoor Space
- Community pool (open in summer)
- Community patio area with tables and chairs (open in summer)
- Free, onsite parking
3. Our Amenities:
As frequent business and leisure travelers ourselves, we have tried to think of things that will make your stay more convenient and comfortable.
- FREE WIFI
-Self- check in with keyless entry
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining table
- Queen, memory foam mattress
- Living area sofa that opens to a queen mattress
- Access to washer & dryer (pay machines)
- Bathroom with shower/ tub combination
- Travel-size shampoo & body wash for each guest
- Hair dryer
- TV with Rokus for access to Netflix, Hulu & Amazon (+HDTV Antenna)
- DVD player & variety of DVDs
- Dedicated work space
- Iron, ironing board and hand-held steamer
- Family-friendly amenities like toys, books, games, high chair, pack n play & more
- Professionally cleaned between each guest stay- even the comforters!
4. Extra Touches:
These small touches make a big impact for your stay.
- Water & individually wrapped snacks for each guest upon arrival
- Coffee pot & coffee (traditional + Keurig)
- Tea kettle & tea
- Creamer & sugar
- Sound machine
- Blue-tooth speaker
- Record player and records
- ���Forgot it��� basket with other necessities you may have forgotten back home.
We operate by all local rules and regulations which includes having a permit issued by Berry Hill, Permit 2018FollowedBy0401020. We own 3 studios in the same building + a home in East Nashville so if you are looking to travel with others or our studio is already booked for your stay, feel free to message us about our other listings.
Important considerations before choosing to stay at our home
- Though located on the first floor, the studio is only accessible via 2 small steps. There is no elevator in the building.
- We are on the 1st floor of the condo building and there are tenants above that you will likely hear from time to time. We offer ear plugs and sound machines just in case you're a light sleeper. :)
- We cannot accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts.
- Community pool and patio only accessible via a full flight of stairs. There is no elevator.
- Community pool opens for Memorial Day weekend (last weekend in May) and closes after Labor Day weekend (first weekend in September). Therefore, pool is closed from September through May.
- Our standard min stay duration is 1 night on weekdays, 2 nights on weekends however this does vary during certain seasons and events. Our maximum stay is 14-days however if you have a unique situation you would like to discuss, please message us.
- Our rates are dynamic which means that they change based on day of week, season, etc. Please enter your exact dates and guest count to calculate pricing. We charge an extra guest fee of $5 per guest per night for any guest count over 2 (our max guest count is 4).
- Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety. If you plan to bring guests under the age of 21 and/ or if you plan to use our family- friendly amenities, please let us know their ages so we can setup our home to be age- appropriate (ie high chair, pack n play, toys, etc) for your stay.
- NoiseAware noise detection in use at all times to ensure quiet hours.
- The studio is located on a bustling street with through traffic (thanks to its popularity). For this reason, you may hear street noise or passersbys
- No dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer located in the same building and are PAY machines. No detergent provided.
- To ensure an early check-in/late check-out, we suggest booking the night prior to or after your arrival. To be considerate of other guests who are departing/ arriving we are unable to guarantee this otherwise. We are happy to refer you to a local luggage storage company if you are arriving earlier than standard check-in time or departing later than standard check-out time.
- Pets: We love them but due to the building regulations, they are not allowed.
- We follow all regulations of Berry Hill, including holding a permit, following quiet hours and occupancy restrictions. Even if you do not choose our studio, we highly suggest you stay with another permitted host.
We do follow all local regulations of Berry
Hill, including quiet hours and occupancy restrictions.