Self Contained Annex, Open Plan Living Space With Separate Shower Room.
About Trudie Barber
I live in the Cotswolds with my husband Mark and three kids, Emily, George and Jessica. We love the area and encourage our guests to seek out our favourite spots.
Trudie Barber purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Trudie Barber chose Longborough
The Annex is in a private setting with the local the amenities of Longborough a short walk away. The nearby centres of Stow on the Wold, Moreton in Marsh and Bourton on the Water are a short drive away.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We had two excellent nights stay at the Rectory Annex. These accommodations are thoroughly modern and sparkling clean, an ideal efficiency for one or two people. The WiFi is super fast and private parking is essentially at the door. The location is absolutely perfect being in the heart of so many delightful and charming Cotswold villages. Trudy and Mark are exceptionally hospitable hosts. If you can manage the stairs you cannot go wrong with the Rectory Annex.
The Rectory was very nice and clean nice location to go to other places of interest Trudie left a breakfast basket for us which was very welcomed would recommend this as a lovely breakaway .
Pretty an quaint
It was a lovely area very charming and we visited many villages which were beautiful our accommodation was clean and very self contained with everything you would need
Great Cotswold break
Great Cotswold break
The property was excellent, very modern and clean.Loved the swanky shower.
The property was excellent with its modern twist in a beautiful cotswold setting.
Loved the swanky shower and found Trudy the owner delightful and so helpful.
Looking forward to the next visit.
Lovely studio apartment.
Beautiful location & great accommodations.
- situated in-between Stow on the Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh with extensive shopping, restaurants etc.
- good local pub, village shop/cafe and the Cotswold Food Store & Cafe, all within a few minutes walk
- mainline railway station at Moreton-in-Marsh 3 miles away (taxis Moreton taxis 07720 572 420, Jay 07554 424793)
- any of the Donnington Brewery pubs, there are 16 (www.donnington-brewery-com)
- Indian restaurants in both Stow on the Wold and Moreton in Marsh
- Chinese take away in Stow on the Wold
- posh food at Daylesford Organic farm (www.daylesford.com)
- Lambournes's butchers in Stow on the Wold (www.lambournesbutchers.co.uk)
- the local walks and rides, there are way too many to list offering various levels of challenge
- racing at Cheltenham
- Prescott Hill Climb (www.prescott-hillclimb.com)
- The Moreton in Marsh Show (www.moretonshow.co.uk)
- Budgens Supermarket (www.warnersbudgens.co.uk)
- Longborough Festival Opera (www.lfo.org.uk)
- Sezincote House & Garden (www.sezincote.co.uk)
- Gloucester Rugby (www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk)
Please do contact us with any questions or requests.