About the property
- Townhome1255 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
This upscale unit boasts modern design, yet maintains the charm from its history as a commercial building complete with storefront windows. The home has been completely updated and remodeled so everything inside is brand new!
Located in one of the most desired Denver neighborhoods where you can walk to dining and shopping. Enjoy the amazing Highlands community but still be 5 minutes from all that downtown Denver offers.
THE PROPERTY -
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
• 1255 square feet
• Sleeps 6 (1 king bed, 1 queen bed, and pull out sleeper sofa)
• High quality, comfortable, stylish furnishings
• Huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
• High end finishes throughout and tons of storage
• 2 TVs with DIRECTV service and a blu-ray player
• Wifi included
• Large master bedroom with oversized walk-in closet
• Bright, open floor plan with plenty of natural light from storefront windows
• High ceilings
• Wood and tile floors throughout
• 2 reserved parking spaces right out front
• Small private patio in back
• Central air conditioning
• Electrolux washer and dryer in unit
• Full unfinished basement for extra storage
THE LOCATION -
• Ideal location in desirable West Highland
• Less than a mile from I-25
• Right on the bus line making public transit a breeze
• Walking distance to dining and shops on 32nd - Denver Bread, Orange Theory Fitness, Tacos Tequila Whiskey, Core Power Yoga, Pinot's Palette, Pizzeria Locale, Trattoria Stella, Sweet Cow Ice Cream, Mondo Vino, Highlands Cork & Coffee
• Close to Highlands Square and Sloan’s Lake
• Outdoor recreation opportunities a few blocks down the road at Sloan's Lake (jogging, biking, boating, just to name a few)
• Easy access to downtown Denver including Coors Field, Bronco's Stadium at Mile High, Auraria Campus, University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Community College of Denver, Denver School of Nursing, SCL Health Lutheran Medical Center
People from all backgrounds are welcome here.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 11, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Spacious, clean, everything you could possibly need!
I stayed here for 8 nights and it was the perfect condo. We cooked a few times and the house is fully stocked with all of your needs. It is a large space with high ceilings and nice finishings. The master is big with a gorgeous walk in closet and the bathroom is gigantic with an awesome shower. Brand new washer and dryer, large windows that allow tons of light in, and perfect for two or even three couples (pull out couch) or just one person who needs an escape. Great location and easy to get to the highway, downtown or to walk to 32nd street restaurants and shops. Will definitely stay here again as Bree was extremely friendly to work with and always responded quickly if we needed her.