Located in the heart of San Diego in the opulent Mission Hills neighborhood (next to Old Town) and easily accessible from the freeway and close to all major SD attractions. Walk to some of San Diego's finest restaurants and bars in a very friendly and welcoming community. Neighbors are extremely friendly and are always available if ever in need of anything including a cocktail. One small room is used as a fashion gallery so that can’t be used as a bedroom unless special arrangements are made. There are 2 14000btu standup AC units for the 1 month of the year you may actually need it, San Diego is generally 72 and sunny year around.
The home has 3 levels:
- Penthouse Floor - Master Bedroom has a Cal King Restoration Hardware Bed with gas fireplace, sitting area, and desk. The room connects to a spacious walk in Cherry Wood closet and the Master-Bath with jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower and his and her sinks.
- The Main Floor - Front door opens to a entertainment areas, circular panorama room for a secondary eating area, 2 gas fireplaces in the front area and living room area, modern kitchen with high-end appliances and woodwork cabinetry, and distressed and natural stone flooring. Shattered Glass dining room connects to the 1/2 bath and 60" TV and Game Center room (Xbox/Wii) and 2 balcony areas with BBQ and outdoor furniture for lounging/entertaining
- 2 Vast balcony areas with views and lounge areas
- Residential Floor - 3 bedrooms and 2 baths are on the bottom floor with an extra "candy room" for sitting and contemplating the infinite :0). Jack and Jill back rooms open out to the backyard grass area and jacuzzi.
- Two car covered garage protected by beautiful landscaping and protected by a nuclear blast resistant gate to protect from Armageddon and post zombie apocalypse. ;-)
- Walking distances to iconic San Diego restaurants and local markets and cafe/gelato