|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This extraordinarily charming apartment is the best place to call home while visiting Prague, both for leisure and corporate travelers. It enjoys an exceptional location and is literally surrounded by the city`s main tourist attractions, such as the river Vltava, the Old Town district and the Hunger Wall. The surrounding area also boasts some of the city`s loveliest restaurants and most popular bars and pubs. The apartment stands out from the majority both in terms of location and amenities; it is neat, sunny and excellently equipped. The interesting décor creates a cozy space which is ideal for relaxation. Book this fantastic apartment and prepare to discover all of Prague`s treasures!
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?