|Space||1,350 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
* CASH DISCOUNT RATE ONLY AVAILABLE BY CALLING OWNER 502-585-4411 TO BOOK. TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD ENTER DATES--GET INSTANT QUOTE.
* WE SPECIALIZE IN FAMILIES ON VACATION!
* PLEASE READ OUR REVIEWS.
* REMODELED - FAMILY FRIENDLY.
* NO SMOKING/NO PETS
* OWNER OPERATED SINCE 1995.
* LOCATED ON THE BEACH SIDE OF HIGHWAY 98.
* 2 BEDROOM, 2.5 BATH, ACCOMMODATES 6
* STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.
* SIX PASSENGER ELECTRIC GOLF CART INCLUDED WITH RENTAL (SEE PHOTO). THE CART MAY BE DRIVEN ON ALL ROADWAYS WITHIN THE RESORT. ENJOY ACCESS TO THE BEACH, BAYTOWNE VILLAGE & MARINA, 4 GOLF COURSES, GRAND SANDESTIN, GRAND BOULEVARD, SHOPPING, GROCERY, RESTAURANTS, ETC. THE ENTIRE RESORT IS ACCESSIBLE VIA CART. SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUE WITH THE CART DURING YOUR STAY, ECCO MOTORS, FROM WHOM WE PURCHASED THE CART, SERVES AS OUR AGENT AND WILL HANDLE ALL ISSUES PROFESSIONALLY AND COURTEOUSLY.
* VILLA DETAILS-- Our 1350 square foot professionally decorated town home has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It is fully furnished in excellent condition. The accommodations are complete for 6. Two year old comfortable living room furniture includes 55 inch VIZIO TV, two leather recliners, sleeper sofa and love seat. The Villa has been totally redecorated including ceramic tile floor throughout the entire first level. The kitchen has been updated including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, cabinets and counter tops. The dining room has a large table and six leather chairs. The bedrooms and laundry facilities (full size washer and dryer) are located on the second floor. The master bedroom includes a king size bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, 2 closets, ceiling fan and full bath with large shower and double vanity. The guest bedroom features one double and one single bed, 32 inch flat screen wall mounted TV, large closet, ceiling fan, computer desk and full bath.
* Lakefront villa one-quarter mile from beach (as the crow flies).
* Beautiful NEW Beachwalk Pool as of Spring, 2012 offers a relaxed pool setting for owners and guests. Restrooms, furniture and shade available.
* Wireless internet.
* Identical villa rents from Sandestin for $2,500 per week (with no golf cart).
* Please see our pics.
* Rental terms and conditions are shown, below. Most sites do not include the specifics.
* BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF AVAILABLE DATES. SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
* The eastern exposure and full lake view offers a beautiful sunrise over the water and evening shade--the perfect combination for your family vacation. Relax on the deck overlooking the lake.
* Do you fish? If so bring your tackle! There are plenty of bass in the lake a few steps away. There are many other lakes on the resort you can also fish in. No fishing license needed anywhere on the resort. The policy is catch and release.
Most Villas at Sandestin are on the Bayside of the resort, not the Beachside. Being on the Beachside means you do not have to cross the 6 lane highway.
* Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort is the premier resort on the Florida Panhandle. Its 2,400 acres include private beach which you can access from two points. Four eighteen hole championship golf courses are within a mile of the Villa. These are the Links, Baytowne, Raven and Burnt Pine. Many fine restaurants and nightclubs are found at Baytowne Village. Likewise, Grand Boulevard offers a variety of restaurants including Flemings, PF Changs, Tommy Bahama, Mitchells and others. An upscale theater is now open.
* You will also find a marina, health club, salon, and other activities.
DEEP SEA FISHING. Destin has the best deep sea fishing anywhere on the Florida Gulf coast. A large fleet of charter boats is located in the Destin Harbor eight miles west. You can book any type of trip you desire.
We accept payment by personal check, bank check, VISA, Master Card or Discover.
Travel Insurance available through VRBO.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL. You agree to these by payment of the rental amount.
(1) The property address is 5194 Beachwalk Drive, Miramar Beach, FL 32550.
(2) Cancellation Policy--In case of mandatory evacuation, pro rata refund of unused nights.
(3) Weekly rentals receiving the advertised discount rate are Saturday to Saturday. All quoted rates are in U.S. Dollars.
(4) Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time (central time zone). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. All damage, if any, must be noted at check in. No exceptions. Failure to depart on time may delay cleaning services resulting in additional charges.
(5) No Pets or Smoking allowed on the premises. Additional charges of not less than $400 will apply to remedy. If you must smoke, light up outdoors and properly dispose of cigarette/cigar butts.
(6) To rent this Villa you must be 25 years of age or older. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Anyone under the age of 25 must be accompanied by their parents at all times when in the Villa. By renting the Villa you certify that you meet these age requirements.
(7) The person(s) renting the Villa shall occupy the Villa. No subletting is permitted.
(8) $200 refundable Key/Damage Deposit required. If you or your guests cause damage during your stay (to the Villa or Golf Cart), you will be charged based upon replacement cost of the item(s) damaged plus cleaning fee if any. Guest's failure to return the keys to Owner within 14 days of departure date will result in $200 re-key charge. Any damage will be first paid from the deposit. Should damages exceed the amount of deposit, the overage shall be Guest's financial responsibility. Guest(s) authorize Owner to charge said overage to the credit cart that was used to process this reservation.
(9) Breach of items (5), (6) or (7) will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all funds paid.
(10) Owner's Closet. The villa has two (2) locked private Owner's Closets that are not part of the Guest(s) rental and Guest(s) agree(s) not to disturb same.
(11) Acts of God. Owners are not responsible for acts of God consisting of but not limited to fire, flood, strikes, war, road maintenance and inclement weather.
(12) Repairs and Service Calls. Owners cannot guarantee against mechanical failures and Guest(s) agree to immediately notify Owners of defective or non working units. Every effort to repair or replace defective units quickly and efficiently will be made. No refunds will be given for failure of mechanical units. Service calls resulting from neglect or misuse of Guest(s) shall be Guest's financial responsibility.
(13) Right of Entry. Owners reserve the right to enter the property to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, and make repairs as Owners deem necessary. Owner will attempt to notify Guest(s) should service/repair entry be necessary.
(14) You and your guests will strictly abide by all Federal, State, Local and Sandestin laws, rules and regulations.
(15) You shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from action(s)of yourself or others present along with you during the rental period.
Should you have questions about this villa, call the owners, Tom & Connie. Our phone number is 502-585-4411. We are in Louisville, KY and welcome your call 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. eastern time.
Keywords: 2 bedroom 2.5 bath villa with golf cart.
We love being with our family and friends at Sandestin! Everything about the area is family fun oriented. We want to share our villa with others wishing to experience the same things we enjoy.
Tom Ewen purchased this condo in 1995
There is so much to do here--golf, beach, fishing, shopping, dining, entertainment...you name it!
Do you enjoy watching the FULL MOON rise? If you do, there is nothing like seeing it come up over the lake from the deck. Full moon dates for 2017 are January 12; February 11; March 12; April 11; May 10; June 9; July 9; August 7; September 6; October 5; November 4; and December 3. Highly recommended!
The condo was very clean & comfortable. It was well stocked with essentials. We used the beach chairs. We enjoyed trips in the golf cart. We were impressed that Connie Ewen called us when we arrived to make sure everything was in order. I would love to rent the condo again. I just cannot say enough good things about it.
We loved our week at the beach. The owners (Tom and Connie) were easy and pleasant to work with. They called the day of our arrival to make sure everything was ok. We locked ourselves out one evening and they were very helpful in getting us back in. We had another couple decide to join us at the last minute and Tom and Connie did not have a problem with that. The golf cart was a plus and fun to ride around in and take to the beach. The rental was absolutely spotless. I enjoyed sitting on the deck and watching the turtles and feeding them. We were very pleased. As soon as we get the dates for next year, we will be booking again because it is a place we will want to come back to. Thanks Tom and Connie.
This condo is just what we expected and more. The pictures were true. We had the best time. The lake was beautiful. The golf cart was very nice to have. We were amazed at all the places you could go on it. Tom and Connie were so easy to work with and they truly care that you have a great vacation. I totally recommend you staying here. We will go back!
This was my first rental through VRBO and Tom and Connie were wonderful to work with. They checked in with us on the first day of arrival to make sure we had what we needed. The condo is big with so much room for a family of 4. We loved the golf cart and found it easy to take to beach, pool, grocery store/Starbucks and Baytowne Wharf. Traveling with kids, safety and cleanliness are my 2 highest priorities. This condo/Sandestin resort exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!!!
This oversized two bedroom condo feels as if you are at your very own beach house. This is a meticulously maintained home, clean as a whistle, perfect layout, tasteful furnishings, truly a gem. Private front entry to an outside patio ideal to drop all the stuff coming back from the beach or golf course and organize for the next day. Step inside to a kitchen with breakfast bar, appointed large dining table, newer powder room, generous LR seating for all, large screen TV, and another large private patio overlooking serene lake with fountains which was my favorite place to watch the sunrise with morning coffee. Plush fresh carpet stairs leads you to second floor. Two large bedrooms, both with TVs, large closets with hangers, and attached baths. Full size washer and dryer. Beach toys. I could go on and on. Owners are very accessible and encourage you to feel as if you were at your own home. We use to own in Beachside 2 and have rented the last few years (small W/D, smelly, noisy party area, old mattresses, bad HVAC, tiny golf cart, bad cleaning crew, nasty old towels). This unit is by far the best in the area. It is located towards the end of the street near a turnaround so very quiet, limited to no traffic. Best mention of all is that there is a 6 person golf cart. We flew from Chicago for a 13 day vacation and never needed a car. We are a young family with two small kids. Had a blast can't wait to come back next year!
Great accommodations. Love the view of the lake. Golf cart was great. Beds comfortable. Bathrooms nice. Nice square footage. Would definitely go back.
The Emerald Coast is best known for its white sand beaches. The shopping, dining, fishing, golfing, relaxing... just enjoying your family and friends is easy to do here.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 2017 - Aug 12 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|cleaning fee||$115 + Tax|
IN CASE OF MANDATORY EVACUATION, PRO RATA REFUND OF UNUSED NIGHTS. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED. FULL CONFIRMATION WITH FULL PAYMENT.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.