Easter, April, June, August Weeks, $1399--Includes 6 Passenger Golf Cart(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6) + Golf Cart
* PLEASE READ OUR REVIEWS.
* $1399/ WEEK APPLIES ONLY TO SATURDAY TO SATURDAY WEEKLY RENTAL BOOKED BY CALLING OWNER 502-585-4411 BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 8:00 P.M. EASTERN TIME BEFORE SENDING RENTAL REQUEST.
* REMODELED - FAMILY FRIENDLY.
* NO SMOKING/NO PETS
* OWNER OPERATED SINCE 1995.
* LOCATED ON THE BEACH SIDE OF HIGHWAY 98.
* 2 BEDROOM, 2.5 BATH, ACCOMMODATES 6
* STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.
* SIX PASSENGER ELECTRIC GOLF CART INCLUDED WITH RENTAL (SEE PHOTO). THE CART MAY BE DRIVEN ON ALL ROADWAYS WITHIN THE RESORT. ENJOY ACCESS TO THE BEACH, BAYTOWNE VILLAGE & MARINA, 4 GOLF COURSES, GRAND SANDESTIN, GRAND BOULEVARD, SHOPPING, GROCERY, RESTAURANTS, ETC. THE ENTIRE RESORT IS ACCESSIBLE VIA CART. SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUE WITH THE CART DURING YOUR STAY, ECCO MOTORS, FROM WHOM WE PURCHASED THE CART, SERVES AS OUR AGENT AND WILL HANDLE ALL ISSUES PROFESSIONALLY AND COURTEOUSLY.
* VILLA DETAILS-- Our 1350 square foot professionally decorated town home has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It is fully furnished in excellent condition. The accommodations are complete for 6. Two year old comfortable living room furniture includes 55 inch VIZIO TV with sound bar, two leather recliners, sleeper sofa and love seat. The Villa has been totally redecorated including ceramic tile floor throughout the entire first level. The kitchen has been updated including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, cabinets and counter tops. The dining room has a large table and six leather chairs. The bedrooms and laundry facilities (full size washer and dryer) are located on the second floor. The master bedroom includes a king size bed, 32 inch flat screen TV, 2 closets, ceiling fan and full bath with large shower and double vanity. The guest bedroom features one double and one single bed, 32 inch flat screen wall mounted TV, large closet, ceiling fan, computer desk and full bath.
* Beautiful NEW Beachwalk Pool as of Spring, 2012 offers a relaxed pool setting for owners and guests. Restrooms, furniture and shade available.
* Wireless internet.
* Identical villa rents from Sandestin for $2,500 per week (with no golf cart).
* Please see our pics.
* Rental terms and conditions are shown, below. Most sites do not include the specifics.
* BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF AVAILABLE DATES. SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
* If you need a second villa, we have a close friend with a similar one nearby. Let us know and we will try to accommodate your needs.
* The eastern exposure and full lake view offers a beautiful sunrise over the water and evening shade--the perfect combination for your family vacation. Relax on the deck overlooking the lake.
* Do you fish? If so bring your tackle! There are plenty of bass in the lake a few steps away. There are many other lakes on the resort you can also fish in. No fishing license needed anywhere on the resort. The policy is catch and release.
Most Villas at Sandestin are on the Bayside of the resort, not the Beachside. Being on the Beachside means you do not have to cross the 6 lane highway.
* Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort is the premier resort on the Florida Panhandle. Its 2,400 acres include private beach which you can access from two points. Four eighteen hole championship golf courses are within a mile of the Villa. These are the Links, Baytowne, Raven and Burnt Pine. Many fine restaurants and nightclubs are found at Baytowne Village. Likewise, Grand Boulevard offers a variety of restaurants including Flemings, PF Changs, Tommy Bahama, Mitchells and others. An upscale theater is now open.
* You will also find a marina, health club, salon, and other activities.
DEEP SEA FISHING. Destin has the best deep sea fishing anywhere on the Florida Gulf coast. A large fleet of charter boats is located in the Destin Harbor eight miles west. You can book any type of trip you desire.
We accept payment by personal check, bank check, VISA, Master Card or Discover.
Travel Insurance available through VRBO.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL. You agree to these by payment of the rental amount.
(1) The property address is 5194 Beachwalk Drive, Miramar Beach, FL 32550.
(2) Cancellation Policy--In case of mandatory evacuation, pro rata refund of unused nights.
(3) Weekly rentals receiving the advertised discount rate are Saturday to Saturday. All quoted rates are in U.S. Dollars.
(4) Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time (central time zone). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. All damage, if any, must be noted at check in. No exceptions. Failure to depart on time may delay cleaning services resulting in additional charges.
(5) No Pets or Smoking allowed on the premises. Additional charges of not less than $400 will apply to remedy. If you must smoke, light up outdoors and properly dispose of cigarette/cigar butts.
(6) To rent this Villa you must be 25 years of age or older. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Anyone under the age of 25 must be accompanied by their parents at all times when in the Villa. By renting the Villa you certify that you meet these age requirements.
(7) The person(s) renting the Villa shall occupy the Villa. No subletting is permitted.
(8) $200 refundable Key/Damage Deposit required. If you or your guests cause damage during your stay (to the Villa or Golf Cart), you will be charged based upon replacement cost of the item(s) damaged plus cleaning fee if any. Guest's failure to return the keys to Owner within 14 days of departure date will result in $200 re-key charge. Any damage will be first paid from the deposit. Should damages exceed the amount of deposit, the overage shall be Guest's financial responsibility. Guest(s) authorize Owner to charge said overage to the credit cart that was used to process this reservation.
(9) Breach of items (5), (6) or (7) will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all funds paid.
(10) Owner's Closet. The villa has two (2) locked private Owner's Closets that are not part of the Guest(s) rental and Guest(s) agree(s) not to disturb same.
(11) Acts of God. Owners are not responsible for acts of God consisting of but not limited to fire, flood, strikes, war, road maintenance and inclement weather.
(12) Repairs and Service Calls. Owners cannot guarantee against mechanical failures and Guest(s) agree to immediately notify Owners of defective or non working units. Every effort to repair or replace defective units quickly and efficiently will be made. No refunds will be given for failure of mechanical units. Service calls resulting from neglect or misuse of Guest(s) shall be Guest's financial responsibility.
(13) Right of Entry. Owners reserve the right to enter the property to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, and make repairs as Owners deem necessary. Owner will attempt to notify Guest(s) should service/repair entry be necessary.
(14) You and your guests will strictly abide by all Federal, State, Local and Sandestin laws, rules and regulations.
(15) You shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from action(s)of yourself or others present along with you during the rental period.
Should you have questions about this villa, call the owners, Tom & Connie. Our phone number is 502-585-4411. We are in Louisville, KY and welcome your call 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. eastern time.
Keywords: 2 bedroom 2.5 bath villa with golf cart.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2002
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 4 - Apr 22, 2017
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
May 27 - Aug 12, 2017
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Administrative fee $150
- cleaning fee $115 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
IN CASE OF MANDATORY EVACUATION, PRO RATA REFUND OF UNUSED NIGHTS. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED. FULL CONFIRMATION WITH FULL PAYMENT.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Emerald Coast is best known for its white sand beaches. The shopping, dining, fishing, golfing, relaxing... just enjoying your family and friends is easy to do here.
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: We love being with our family and friends at Sandestin! Everything about the area is family fun oriented. We want to share our villa with others wishing to experience the same things we enjoy.
Why the Owner Chose Sandestin, Miramar Beach, FL, USA:
There is so much to do here--golf, beach, fishing, shopping, dining, entertainment...you name it!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Do you enjoy watching the FULL MOON rise? If you do, there is nothing like seeing it come up over the lake from the deck. Full moon dates for 2017 are January 12; February 11; March 12; April 11; May 10; June 9; July 9; August 7; September 6; October 5; November 4; and December 3. Highly recommended!
- Primary: (502) 585-4411
- Secondary: Fax: (502) 636-4350 (Kentucky, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Included with rental. Ecco Motors is our agent.
Dining Room Table
Master Bedroom TV & Two Closets
Beach Concierge, conveniently located at the foot of the boardwalk.
8th hole at the Links course at Sandestin. One of 4 courses on the resort.
Sandestin offers 4 eighteen hole championship courses to choose from.
"Maryann" at the Marina.
Fun for kids at Baytowne Village.
Lake directly behind Villa
New restrooms at the pool
Beautiful white sand at Sandestin
Beautiful white sandy beach.
Another great hole at Sandestin Links
"Boulevard 10" Movie Theater is a short golf cart ride away.
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.