We will be happy to welcome you to our beautiful villa in Guadeloupe. This is a pretty typical Caribbean home with a manicured garden.
- You will be comfortably installed to your sunny stay.
Montebello is a residential area, part of the town of Petit-Bourg.
It's also a height rocked by the trade winds, and you will get a wide panoramic view.
Our villa is very well equipped to accommodate 6 people, it is spacious with a high ceiling.
At your disposal, two bedrooms:
- One of 4 beds (1 double, and 1 convertible), with bathroom (bath) and toilet - Private.dropoff Window
- The other 2 beds (1 double bed), with bathroom (shower) and toilet - separate.dropoff Window
- You will have more of a sleeping area, well ventilated.dropoff Window
- If your baby with you, we provide her little bed.dropoff Window
- To have your baby visit our beautiful Guadeloupe with you, we also lend his car seat.
Our Villa offers you:
- A living / dining room, with a large terrace,
- A kitchen with a second terrace, the small dining area is particularly nice, with a beautiful panoramic view of the hill and the Soufriere.dropoff Window
- You also get a booth, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor meals.dropoff Window
- A beautiful flower garden of 600m²,
- Deckchairs are available for sunbathing on the terrace.
- The linen (sheets and towels) is provided to you.dropoff Window
- Air conditioning in rooms
- 2 TVs.dropoff Window
- Wifi available through a Domino Orange.dropoff Window
- A washing machine
- Closed parking outside the house.
Services and amenities:
- Beds are made upon arrival
- For your convenience, we are pleased to offer you the first breakfast.dropoff Window
- Your first dinner Creole or French, can also be used at home for 15 euros per person, welcome prices (starter, main course, dessert, a local juice and bottled water).dropoff Window
- If you wish, a car rental company picks you up at the airport, and can guide you to our villa.dropoff Window
- You will also find a small grocery store nearby,
- The book baker bread daily.dropoff Window
- And if you wish, a caterer can deliver Meals on Wheels.
- You can discover the Guadeloupe sailing with skipper (paid service)
- Or, if you have your boat license, you can rent a boat for a discount (-15% compared to a list price already very competitive). You can visit the nearby islands of Guadeloupe (small earth Gosier Island, Les Saintes, the islets of the great ass duffle bag ....).
Montebello: there live. it is a site all day deliciously rocked by the trade winds, the heat is therefore less biting during the day.
It is a slightly withdrawn Mount, a quiet and very nice place, almost forgotten by mosquitoes ...
Placed in the center of Guadeloupe, you can easily visit all the interesting sights.
Montebello is a central point in Guadeloupe, allowing you to shine on the 2 parts of the island.
Guests can easily visit Basse-Terre with its volcano, its waterfalls and forests.
On the road to the crossing you will find a zoo and an activity park.
And you can also easily visit the mainland and beautiful beaches of white sand ...