Magical Mexican Casa-Art Filled Cooks Delight-Tranquil & Secure-Book Early 2017!(43 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Casa Bella is a charming Mexican-style home on a quiet, bougainvillea-lined street. Daily life centers around the covered dining patio and lovely garden as you are soothed by the sounds of water from the classic cantera fountain. This recently built and newly remodeled home combines the light and colors of San Miguel style with modern comforts of a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, open floor plan with a comfortable living room, large master bedroom suite with ample closets, double sinks, a firm comfortable mattress, and attached office.
The kitchen, dining room and living room all open onto an outdoor dining patio. The living room solarium reveals a lush greenery of fruit trees, flowers, and bamboo.
Follow the path around the garden, sit on the comfy chairs, and enjoy the sounds of birds, the sights of butterflies and hummingbirds. And while you're at it, enjoy a glass of wine and cheese while contemplating the garden.
A second floor patio provides a private place for reading and relaxing. From the rooftop terrace, you will enjoy views of the Parocchia and city skyline with your evening Margarita!
A pressurized water system and large hot water tank provide an exhilarating morning shower before facing another wonderful San Miguel day! Three fireplaces give virtually instant heat for cool mornings and evenings, and ceiling fans ventilate the bedrooms and office.
Within an easy walk are the town's main square (Jardin), the Instituto (lovely art school), restaurants, bakeries and the San Juan de Dios market for your daily shopping of fresh produce and flowers.
A special bonus for your Mexican vacation is daily maid service by Mari, our housekeeper. She will wash and iron your clothes, clean the house and kitchen (imagine - no dishes to wash!). She can also shop for you and cook delicious Mexican dishes, such as chicken enchiladas, chile rellenos, sopa de verdures (vegetable soup), frijoles and arroz (rice and beans).
Before deciding on a rental,compare other rentals with Casa Bella...
• Does it include maid service 5 full days a week? No laundry, ironing or dishes to wash during your trip!
• Does it have satellite TV with hundreds of stations, music stations, 2 flat screen TV’s, 2 DVD players and dozens of videos?
• Does it have wireless internet and Vonage for free phone calls to the US and Canada?
• Are there 10 telephones (5 local; 5 Vonage) throughout the house?
• Does it include 3 players to which an iPod/iPad/iPhone can be connected?
• Is the kitchen complete with
o Good quality sharp knives?
o A dishwasher?
o A Cuisinart, mixer, toaster, microwave, juicer & blender?
o Plenty of quality attractive dishes, glasses and flatware?
o Good lighting?
• Is there a real garden or just a small courtyard?
• Is there a central alarm system and a well lit, secure entrance?
• Is there a safe for your valuables?
• Is there a washer and dryer?
• Is there a hair dryer in each bathroom? Shampoo and conditioner?
• Does the master bathroom have twin sinks?
• Is there purified, filtered, pressurized water throughout the house, or only on a few faucets?
• Is there a garage?
• Is there seating for 10 in the dining room?
• Is there a private office with room for 2 computer workstations?
• Is there quality artwork and good lighting throughout?
• Are there comfortable, firm mattresses? Quality linens and towels? Plush bathrobes?
• Are there reading lights and nightstands at all bedsides?
• Plenty of closets, hangers, drawers and storage space?
• Are there 3 separate patios?
• Are there 3 gas fireplaces?
• Are there 3 baths, with great water pressure and plenty of hot water?
• Is there a complete, up to date Renters’ Guidebook for the house, including business cards for you to give to taxi drivers, new friends, etc?
• Is there a great library, with Spanish dictionaries and verb books (no need to lug your own for your Spanish classes), guidebooks to San Miguel, and lots of great books to read.
• Is there a knowledgeable person with whom to speak to help you with your reservations, airport transportation, and to give you advice on what to do, where to eat, what to see, what to pack and what to buy for your trip.
• Are there any 'hidden' fees, such as cleaning fees, utilities, bottled water, propane gas, toilet paper? (Yes, some rentals stick you for propane, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. It's hard to believe, but true!)
Most importantly, check reviews of previous renters. Is the description of the house honest and reliable. Our renters LOVE Casa Bella!
If the house you are considering renting does not have these advantages, think again, and contact Casa Bella.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Room
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
Also a Cuisinart, and numerous tools to make our kitchen a terrific haven for cooks, whatever your specialties! Local grocery stores and the nearby market provide fresh ingredients for your cooking....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
HOLIDAY WEEKS - US AND MEXICAN - MINIMUM 1 WEEK RENTAL - $1199
Bookings are not confirmed until deposit is received. Deposit can be paid by check, credit card, bank transfer or Paypal. No hidden or additional charges for rental, other than for late arrivals or optional services (shopping, cooking, etc.)
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Casa Bella is conveniently located on a beautiful street in Colonia San Antonio, a quiet neighborhood in San Miguel de Allende, with a 10-15 minute walk to El Mercado, El Instituto, Bellas Artes and El Jardin; 5 Minute walk to Mercado San Juan de Dios. Music, theater, sightseeing, hot springs, fine dining are all a short walk or $2 cab ride away.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: We purchased our Mexican dream home in 2004. Linda is an internationally known artist, and Carlos is a retired businessman. We live half the year in Bloomfield HIlls, Michigan. We are knowledgeable about San Miguel as well as other Mexican travel destinations. We will be happy to help you planning your trip to San Miguel. We enjoy good food, travel, photography, art and making new friends! We look forward to meeting you! Linda and Carlos
Why Colonia San Antonio, San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico:
Read our reviews and you'll know why so many renters have stayed at Casa Bella and loved it! Many have returned multiple times.
- Primary: +1 2485633068 2489888907
- Secondary: +1 (248) 341-3532 (Michigan, USA)
Links to more information:
The beautiful covered patio is perfect for dining and entertaining
Relax to the sound of running water in the cantera stone fountain
Living room and solarium with view of lush garden
Mari, our wonderful housekeeper, presides over the kitchen!
The plaque at the entrance gives an inkling of what lies within!
Your hosts - Linda and Carlos Soberman - can arrange airport transportation
On most days we breakfast and lunch on the patio adjacent to the kitchen
Fresh flowers abound year round. Here we see a bench outside the kitchen window
It's a pleasure to cook gourmet meals in the yellow tiled well equipped kitchen
The art-filled dining room make for easy entertaining - seating for 10!
One of two master bedrooms - large closets, fireplace and hand-crafted bed
A view of the quiet, bougainville-lined street.. Calle Vergel
Mariachis entertain at a party at Casa Bella
Even dining room chair upholstery reflects the magic of Mexico!
Looking down to the second floor patio- perfect for lazy day reading or a siesta
Ample closets, drawers and cabinets in both bedrooms for your stay
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM