A section of the home has been redesigned to accommodate up to 2 people with a private entrance to their own private bedroom & bathroom. The neighborhood offers the best down to earth lifestyle. Only 1 mile to the BEACH allows you to Bike or Walk to the Beach, Pier, Downtown HB, Restaurants/Bars. FREE use of 2 Beach Cruiser Bikes. The laid back hippie gypsy decor transforms you into another world . Includes WiFi, TV, Mini Fridge & Microwave. Peace, Love & Positive Energy sounds you here.
2 night minimum
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years) - Not baby proofed or crib
Check-in time is 3PM - 10PM
Check out by 11AM
- No Smoking
- No pets on property, we are allergic.
- Quiet Hours 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.,
- Free Street Parking. Street sweeping is 2nd & 4th Thursday on our side of the street & 2nd & 4th Wednesday across the street.
- FREE use of 2 Beach Cruiser Bikes - use at own risk
- No mailing packages, ID or Licenses.
- Please treat my home w/ respect. Turn off lights when not in use & pick up after yourself.
- Security System
- 2 night minimum
- Please tell me about your trip so I can help guide you & offer suggestions.
We are in close proximity to Disneyland (14 miles), Knotts Berry Farm (8 miles), Anaheim Convention Center (13 miles), The Grove (16 miles), Honda Center (17 miles), Angel Stadium (15 miles), Newport Beach (6 miles) , Laguna Beach (16 miles), Long Beach (16 miles) , Sunset Beach (7 miles) & about 40 minutes out from Los Angeles. The closest airports are Long Beach (LGB 17 miles) & John Wayne (SNA 10 miles), with Los Angeles (LAX 37 miles) being closest for international travel.
Huntington Beach is known for it's world class US Open of Surfing, Breitling Airshow, Beachcruisers Car Show, Tuesday Night Street Fair, Kite Party, 4th of July Parade & Fireworks, Historic Newland Barn (across the street), Surf City Marathan, Paintball League, Taste of HB, Oktoberfest, AVP Pro Beach Volleyball, Free Summer Concerts & year round events.