House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1 Half Baths, Sleeps 8 (8 adults)
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Dogs only. Max of 2. Weight limit: 25 lbs each.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Beautiful home great location
I loved the layout and the location of the home I would rent this home again for those reasons but the price is misleading it says $84 per night but after the fees my total for 3 nights was $527 and the home has a ant infestation in the bathroom kitchen and dining room
We liked it!
It was comfortable.
It was great to spend time with the kids and friends. We had a good time.!
Pirates Beach Property ID 1295648
Overall the property is nice and has a nice layout. Very good location for the beach. Beach is visible from the nice big living room windows and is a 2 minute walk away. Very spacious deck areas and bedrooms.
While we enjoyed out stay there and would stay again, there are a few things that could be addressed in my view:
1. There are no window coverings over the nice large living room windows so at night everyone can see in. Would be nice to have something to pull down over the windows at night.
2. The ice maker in the fridge doesn't work. Won't dispense the ice.
3. The kitchen sink faucet is very loose and can make it hard to turn the water off.
4. There is a raised board on the edge of the deck by the table outside the living room area that someone could trip on.
5. We moved the sofa to move some chairs around for watching TV and it was quite a mess under the sofa and we had to sweep it up.
6. The commodes have a very weak flush and sometimes require several flushes to flush.
7. The dishwasher soap latch doesn't latch very easily to hold the soap in.
8. There was mold on the guest bathroom shower curtain.
I don't mean to mention these things to indicate the place isn't nice because it is. It does seem to be an older place.
These things I mention are more of a nuisance but overall the place is very nice and comfortable.
It is a lovely home.
We enjoyed the beach and the Island adventures.
The home was great for our family and we really enjoyed the outside deck with seating and the space in the bedrooms for our family. We had lots of room and the beach was so close.