Sea View Vacation Rentals
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
To check in you will need to come to our office to pick up keys and a map to the home. The office is located at 6340 Pacific Ave. in Pacific City.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Goody but an Oldy
Onlube experience went well...just a bit of a kufuffle locating property check in info which was via email and separate from the VRBO site .
This house is quite a bit older and thus has wear and tear some of which should probably be corrected sooner rather than later for safety reasons. I took pictures and talked with the rental folks not as complaint but rather for ease of showing the kind of things they would be interested in fixing. The agent graciously noted she'd have the cleaning fee refunded.
The view is spectacular and well worth the price.
Yes it has an older feel to it but very comfortable, lots of room and OMG what a view
Great streamlined admin. They checked on us very accommodating
It was a wonderful weekend. The view was extraordinary to say the least. The accommodations were perfect for our need.
The bathroom fan upstairs needs attention and deck rail was very wobbly.
Needs some repairs
Sliding glass door difficult to open, both toilets need work, deck railing needs securing at corner, needs a pitcher. Beautiful view and comfortable accommodations.
The View is amazing. 4 star indeed.
But, The home is a bit dated...window coverings for blocking the evening sun were not functioning. There were no instructions for television. However, the kitchen was fairly well stocked, nice dishes and serving ware, along with other essential items for food preparation. We had to buy soap for the showers. There were not enough chairs for 8 people in dining area, so we borrowed a couple from downstairs.
Has a long Honey do list!
I wasn't going to write this but after hearing the owners stayed there just before we did they must have known the issues. I told the management about these issues and he wrote them down. The owners haven't contacted us and it has been several days so here they are:
1. Missing cover on outlet in the carpet floor. This is dangerous to little children.
2. Kitchen facet that leaks so much, it leaked into the downstairs bedroom and woke up my brother and sister in law, to a puddle on the window seal.
3. The fan in the upstairs bathroom, sounds like a 747 taking off when it starts.
4. Missing many blinds in one of the bedroom upstairs and the neighbors can see right into the room.
5. It is advertised to sleep 9 but only 7 pieces of silverware and 8 plates. I guess it doesn't mean eat.
6. Nails are sticking up from an exposed tack strip about 6 to 8 inches long by the living room sliding door and one person caught their foot.
7. The single room downstair closet door started to fall on her as she opened it, broken.
8. Missing blinds in the living room.
Once these issues are resolved it will be a nice place to rent.