3 bedroom, 2 bathroom beautiful home with community pool and park
Porta crib in the garage.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kid friendly. Porta crib, high chair and strollerKid friendly. Porta crib, high chair and stroller
Pets allowed - Please inform owners re: dogs. No cats Please inform owners re: dogs. No cats
No parties/events - Local HOA quiet hoursLocal HOA quiet hours
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Parking: 2 car garage, 2 car driveway, but very little street parking. Please respect our neighbors and do not park more than one car in the street
- Purchase property damage insurance in lieu of a pet fee. See rental agreement for pet policy. Security Deposit forfeited for unauthorized dogs.
- Subdivision community pool is for VRBO guests only. HOA rules state only one guest per resident, so we ask that you do not invite outside guests.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Don and Joyce Dunn
- english, American Sign Language
About Don and Joyce Dunn
Welcome to our home. We are proud parents of six grown children, one, who has Down syndrome, lives with us. We work together to advocate for people with disabilities through art, and speeches about Self Determination. We have a son who is a Lieutenant in the Army stationed in Hawaii, two daughters who live here in the Boise area, and two daughters who live in Central California. We live here in Nampa on our horse ranch, where we board horses. We learned to love VRBOs while traveling with our kids. Great way to stay together and save money! See our other properties at DunnRiteProperties.com
Don and Joyce Dunn purchased this House in 2016
Why Don and Joyce Dunn chose Meridian
The popular Settler's Bridge subdivision is centrally located in the Treasure Valley. There is a beautiful community pool and several playgrounds in walking distance and lots of restaurants and shopping on the nearby Eagle Rd. We love being close to the action, and able to get to nearby Boise, Eagle or Nampa.
What makes this House unique
This charming home is perfect meeting place for family gatherings with lots to do for each member of the family. If you are here on business, you are close to town and you have an office with wifi printer available to use. If you are relocating, you will be centrally located to be able to check out all that the Treasure Valley has to offer. We are pet friendly and kid friendly!