Falmouth Heights - 1880's Cottage Charm(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4BR 1.5BA Sleeps 7
Only one block from: the public beach, the harbor, baseball fields, and soccer fields. Also just one block away from the Casino and British Beer House pub. Both offer dining and bars with water views of Nantucket Sound. Leave your car at home after buying groceries. The Martha's Vineyard ferry is a 10 minute walk. Create adventurous family day trips to MV or Nantucket. There is also a 5 mile bicycle path from downtown Falmouth to the village of Woods Hole. Falmouth village has quaint restaurants, gift shops, and a fantastic library. Excellent public golf courses and tennis courts are just a few miles away. This is an old, charming cottage with a farmers wrap around front porch, a large private back deck, ceiling fans, a private outdoor shower, and ample parking. And steady ocean breezes.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- 1. please note that linens (sheets and pillow cases) for bedrooms are not provided; however, mattress pads, pillows, and blankets are provided 2. additionally, bath towels AND beach towels are not provided as well; however 4 beach chairs are in provided I do not provide linens and bathroom towels for hygienic reasons, as the cleaning staff may not do an adequate job each week properly cleaning these items....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- the first floor is conducive to a wheel chair, as the room layout is flat, there is a first floor bedroom, and the front and back decks have ready access from the first floor. however, there are front steps to deal with and the back deck is raised considerably from ground level. access would have to be from the front of the house....moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Local Calls
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 15 - Jun 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 9 - Nov 4, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Taxes Not included
Cancellation Policy: 100% Refund within 90 days.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Forest Avenue, Falmouth Heights. A perfect location for the family vacation. Within walking distance is a public beach, harbor, a baseball field and basketball court. Also two restaurants with ocean views. Martha's Vineyard ferry and the Woods Hole bike path! Leave your car in the driveway. Relax and have fun.
Golf: The Falmouth Country Club and the Cape Cod Country Club are two excellent public courses within 5 miles of the cottage.
Facing west. Sunset cocktails.
Front Porch. One block to the beach.
Looking from kitchen through front room window.
1st floor bathroom
2nd Floor. Rear Bedroom.
2nd Floor. Front Bedroom.
2nd Floor. Middle Bedroom.
2nd Floor. Hallway front to rear bedroom.
Side yard. Back deck.
Sideview / Driveway
Farmers Front Porch
2nd Floor Front Bedroom. One block to the beach.
2nd Floor. Front Bedroom.
2nd Floor. Bathroom. Sink outside.
Outdoor shower. Fully enclosed and under porch for privacy.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.