About this rental
2100 sf, 3 bdrm, 7 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, CDC COVID-19 Cleaning Guidelines
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Bunk bed (2)
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Family friendly neighborhood Family friendly neighborhood
No events - Parties and large gathering are not permitted Parties and large gathering are not permitted
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Guest must contact owner within 24 hours upon confirmation of reservation. Host can then provide final approval after communication with guest.
- Guest must agree to the rental agreement and all house rules as listed in the Rental Agreement.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by Steven VolkAsk a question
About Steven Volk
My wife and I are both in the creative field. We have built several homes but this one is very special. It was over 2 years of finding and restoring or rescuing doors, fixtures, furniture. to build this living monument to the industrial era.
Steven Volk purchased this House in 2018
Why Steven Volk chose Manitou Beach-Devils Lake
Location, Location, Location. The views of the lake and the sunsets are breathtaking. I have been visiting and renting on Devils Lake for 50 + years and when this lot became available we jumped on it.
What makes this House unique
We designed and built this home from the ground up which allowed this to be the perfect vacation rental home. We had traveled the United States utilizing AirBnB and VRBO for years and combined the best ideas and experiences to create this home.