Don't miss this opportunity to take advantage of our wonderful renovation and welcome opening prices!
Where there are gaps, please contact us for availability on bookings under 4 nights.
What Guests Are Saying...
"If you’re looking for a place to stay while visiting Maui, this is it! My husband and I can’t stop raving to our friends and family about this property."
"This condo is beautiful - lovely furnishings and an amazingly well-equipped kitchen set in gorgeous grounds."
"Everywhere you looked, the gardens were filled with hibiscus, birds of paradise, ginger flowers and all sorts of perfectly groomed tropical plants. We loved our stay. Everything was perfect from start to finish."
""We had the most wonderful stay at 47e Ekahi Village. The Condo was just as described, sparkling clean with everything we needed for a relaxing holiday."
Located in the heart of Wailea, Ekahi offers 4 swimming pools pools set in beautiful gardens, including a large beachfront pool and pavilion for sunsets and beachfront dining. The pavilion provides direct access onto Keawakapu Beach, with no roads to cross or worry about where to park. Ulua and the world famous Wailea beaches are short walks along the beach path.
Walk along the beach path to the Wailea Shops & Tennis Club and five of the most prestigious hotels of Wailea. The Fairmont, Four Seasons, Grand Wailea, Wailea Marriott Resort & Spa, and The New Andaz Hotel are a few minutes walk along the promenade. You can enjoy the sunset, see whales in season, access beach activities like paddle boarding and stroll to dinner and back along the lighted promenade.
Enjoy the 224 sq ft lanai to relax on and take in the views of Lanai, the West Maui mountains, the ocean and the lush tropical gardens surrounding the unit. All you hear are birds. This peaceful setting is our perfect beach home to relax and unwind after a day of adventuring around Maui. Enjoy grilling on the BBQ and al fresco dining, while taking in the sunset. We love this most. The lanai is luxuriously designed by Restoration Hardware.
The condo features an updated kitchen, a brand new sub zero refrigerator, and a well equipped kitchen. The master bedroom features a new luxury bedroom suite with comfy California King bed, private access to the lanai, and an updated en-suite bathroom in matching maple. The spacious living room features a new pull out queen sofa, perfect for families and couples. The second updated bathroom is located to the side for complete privacy for guests. The unit comes with a washer and dryer making it easy for longer stays. The condo has new designer paint throughout.
We provide complimentary air conditioning, wireless internet, cable TV, and assorted beach equipment and beach towels for fun at the beach. Resort fees, parking, air conditioning, internet and cable are all included in the price.
Our must do tips when we come to Maui ...
• Snorkeling with turtles at Po’olenalena beach park
• A day trip to Honolua Beach Park for incredible snorkeling, go to the right where the tour boats park. Afternoons when tour boats have gone is wonderful.
• We never miss Hot Island Glass in Makawao
• Do at least one sunset at Haleakela- why do sunrise when you can do sunset! Rug up and stargaze - have you ever seen a moon rise? On top of Haleakela it is incredible. (You can borrow our coats to be snug.)
• Hawaiian Ocean Rafting in Lahaina for their full-day or half-day snorkeling trips.
• Saturday morning Farmer's Market 7 AM to 1 PM, in the parking lot of University of Hawaii Maui College, just off Kahului Beach
Our Dining favorites..
• Ko at Fairmont is surprising reasonable and a complete treat
• Nutcharee's Authentic Thai Food in Azeka at Kihei
• Vietnamese Cuisine in Azeka at Kihei
• Costco for fresh island fish and many very good wines
***Please note, Wailea Ekahi's Beach Pavilion will be closed for renovations from April 22, 2019 - October 15, 2019. During this time the large beachfront pool will remain open but no access to the Pavilion will be allowed. T