3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bathroom Modern Open-Plan Apartment With Mountain Views
- english, italian
About Terri Denardo
This is the first year we're renting out our beautiful apartment in St. Johann in Tirol. We've had some of our most memorable family holidays here—with friends, parents, grandparents—and are excited that others will now enjoy it too. Both fantastic skiing in the winter a great out door mountain experience in the summer.
Why Terri Denardo chose Sankt Johann
After many years visiting the Kitzbuheler Alps, we felt at home in St. Johann—quaint and traditional but not too touristy. And from the first moment we set foot in the apartment, we fell in love with the view.
What makes this Apartment unique
The view is fabulous! And the location in the center of the village is unbeatable. We love leaving the car in the garage and walking everywhere--the bakery, supermarket, ski slopes, and restaurants. We knew we wanted to enjoy the apartment with friends and family so the convenience of being able to walk everywhere makes co-ordinating different needs and skiing styles easy and simple.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Terri’s place is just wonderful and the view from the living room is something very unique and it will take your breath away.
You will find everything you need in the large and comfortable apartment and the amenities are high end. The two parking spots in the garage just add to the very pleasant experience.
So I really don't want to take away from our fantastic experience; however, if you are a light sleeper or jet-lagged you will be affected by the street noise overnight if you stay in the larger bedroom. You can feel trucks moving close by. Again, a gorgeous apartment but you’ll benefit from using a white noise machine.
Apartment was spot on...... Location excellent.....stayed in various apartments in Austria and this was as good as any....... Would definitely recommend to a friend......
So pleased you enjoyed your stay in my apartment, and that you appreciated how great the location was, whether arriving by car, flying or by train, it is so convenient.
Thank you for passing on your comments.
Great apartment with stunning views
We had a lovely stay in the apartment, it was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The views from the living room were incredible. The large balcony was a huge surprise. The only small downside was the road noise from the back bedroom. It was warm so we had to have the window open, which didn't help!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and pleased that to you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. Your comments about the great balcony and super views were high in our reasoning when we initially chose to buy the apartment.
Beautiful apartment. Great views. Great location.
We were a group of three couples and stayed 8 nights in this fabulous apartment. The location could not have been better for exploring the area with its proximity to the station. It was also central for access to Sankt Johann centre. The apartment was well equipped and we enjoyed eating in as well as eating out. The 180 degree balcony was the jewel in the crown with unbelievable views of the surrounding mountains. We thoroughly enjoyed sitting out eating breakfasts and on evenings taking in the wonderful views. Booking and communication was easy Terri responded quickly to any questions and Eva was very helpful when we arrived. Back home now and wish I was sat on the balcony.
I was so pleased to hear you really enjoyed your stay in my apartment, especially as you had quite an interesting and involved itinerary.
It is so important to find something special when being the guests, and also for me to have visitors stay who appreciate my lovely apartment. Obviously you certainly enjoyed everything including the great terrace and as you say the stunning views.
It was a pleasure having you and your friends stay, and pleased that I could be of help in the planning of your trip,. I will pass on your kind comments also to Eva.
Maybe you will come back again some time, and we can plan some further excursions.
Great appartment already 4 years enjoying it very much
Clean, well situated. Perfect location
Great location with plenty of space for 6 guests
We've been here twice now for skiing and snowboarding and love it. The property is well kitted out and the panoramic view from the open plan living area is stunning. It's in a convenient location for the station and we tend to opt to walk to the slopes each day to get warmed up, which takes about 10-15 mins - fine in snowboard boots. Terri is a great host and very quick to answer any questions.
Pleased you wanted to return, and super that you all enjoyed the apartment with its facilities, spaciousness and wonderful views for a second time. You will be always welcomed back, and maybe even try the summer months there is so much to do then as well. Terri.
We love St. Johann in winter and summer:
- A winter sports paradise with great skiing in the resort itself and with a free and convenient ski bus is part of the largest linked ski area in Austria with access to over 1,000 km of ski pistes. The ski school for children is excellent. Close to Kitzbuhel, Pastun, Steinplatz, and Scheffau.
- In January, experience the excitement of World Cup skiing in the nearby medieval and trendy town of Kitzbuhel, home of the famous World Cup downhill Hahnenkamm races.
- 170 km of groomed cross-country trails (for skating and langlauf). It's all free with no ski passes needed. Ski for hours--from village to village--stopping at great local inns for lunch or apfelstrudel and gluhwein.
- Ice skate at the outdoor rink at the St. Johann recreation center and also indoor in Kitzbuhel.
- The village has a large modern public swimming pool with floor to ceiling windows and sun-loungers looking out onto the mountains. A large indoor pool connects to an outdoor heated spa pool that is fabulous in winter. Also a sauna.
- Wonderful local restaurants, including many with traditional Tyrolean cuisine and also several good Italian restaurants. The outside terrace dining in the sun at the top of the gondola is also excellent.
- One of our favorite activities is the 2.5 km toboggan run down the mountain, also open in the evenings. We've never seen anything like it elsewhere in Europe or North America.
- Every year we go on a magical night-time horse-drawn sleigh ride.
- Other adventure activities include hot air balloon rides and tandem paragliding.
- For a city excursion, drive to Mozart's birthplace, Salzburg, (~ 1 hour) and enjoy classical music concerts and soak up the old-city atmosphere with a bag of hot roasted chestnuts.
If you are interested in hiking, swimming in the pool or lakes, playing golf, tennis river rafting or just want to enjoy the village life, I am sure you will not be disappointed.
- Fabulous hiking trails for experienced alpinists and easier alpine meadow hikes for the less energetic hikers who prefer to ride the gondola up; also long walks from village to village, around picturesque and swimming lakes, and along the valley and river.
- 200 km of mountain bike trails and excellent road cycling, hosting the Masters Cycling Classic race every year in August.
- Spend all day swimming and boating at gorgeous Schwarzsee, ideal for families and open-water swimmers.
-The village swimming pool has three large pools suitable for all levels together with a water shoots and fun areas.
-River rafting. Have a new family safe experience, or enjoy an adrenaline shot just 2 kms from St Johann
- Excellent golfing to choose from many 18-hole courses within a short drive. Tennis also a available in the village.