About this rental
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Air Conditioning
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower · Outdoor shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Never in cabin..no evidence outside!!!Never in cabin..no evidence outside!!!
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- In order to keep our Mountains clean, You must bring linens and towels. Linens are available at $25.00 payable at check in.
- Strict garbage and recycle policy.
- Credit cards will be swiped at checkin as a security deposit.
Hosted by Greg and Toni RuddAsk a question
About Greg and Toni Rudd
Greg was born and raised in Inlet, New York. He has spent time in the woods, on trails, and on the lakes. His knowledge of the area is extensive and he is wiling to share it with all visitors. When he is not in the woods, you can find him in his pottery studio creating Adirondack themed pottery.
Why Greg and Toni Rudd chose Inlet
We are centrally located in the Fulton Chain of Lakes Area in the Adirondack Mountain. We are in driving distance of the Adirondack High Peaks and many unique Adirondack towns including Old Forge, Raquette Lake, Blue Mountain Lake, Saranac Lake and Lake Placid. We have museums, a water park and many outdoor activities nearby. Our property boarders the Inlet Golf course and 350 miles of snowmobile trails. We are a short distance from the Moose River Wilderness Area.
What makes this Cabin unique
Our brand new cabin provide pleasant surroundings at an affordable price. Whatever your budget or time for vacation, you can find comfort and relaxation in our cabins.