Accommodations or Experience... which would you prefer?
We think we live in Paradise. So, in Paradise we offer you a private one bedroom, one bath, living room ,small kitchen and screened in sun porch; all with a comfy cozy cabin atmosphere. Please note that your accommodations are on the lower floor of our log cabin.
The Bedroom furnishings include Log Bed, quilts, antiques, gilded Mirror, roll top desk and small seating area; the bathroom has more antiques with a whirl pool tub lending to a spa atmosphere; the living area is perfect with cushy couch, chair, antique dining table and a small fully equipped kitchen. There is also a daybed next to the window that looks out to the forest... absolutely perfect for curling up with a good book. The the screened in Sun Porch is our favorite room in the entire cabin., You can dine out there, relax with good conversation on the wicker living room set or sleep on the memory foan trundle bed/Twin or queen. All in all, your accommodations are cozy, romantic and thoughtful. Please note: We live quietly upstairs... the daylight basement is all yours.
We are located close to a wilderness area with mountain ridge rising up to 4000 feet across the river from our cabin. you also can look through the trees to see craggy mountain tops to the east and west. It's quiet and peaceful here, however, you are only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the Bavarian town of Leavenworth, which is the number two tourist attraction in Washington.
You can be quiet or busy, it is your choice.
• Shopping, music, dining in Leavenworth (25 minutes away)
• Wineries galore both here and in Leavenworth
• Walks along the quiet road below our cabin that borders the pristine glacier fed White River; a Washington River of
• Wonderful, beautiful, invigorating hikes just minutes away.
• Canoeing or swimming & paddle boarding when it gets warmer; just 10 minutes away at Lake Wenatchee.
• Lots of interesting Northwest and outdoor books to read if you didn't bring one.
• IPOD with over 10,000 songs focusing on Jazz, blues, classical, world, rock and roll, oldies and; more.
• Large selection of movies
We would also like to offer dinner or breakfast upstairs or at your own dining table for an additional charge if you would like to dine in rather than go out. Franklin specializes in Omelets to perfection and Belgian waffles that are better than the popular Waffle House in Leavenworth; a barbequed steak for dinner with potatoes, salad, you're your choice of vegetable is also a possibility for dinner. OR... There is, as mentioned earlier, a small kitchen where you can cook your own meals. The cupboard is supplied with your basic spices, coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn and apple cider.
We are trying hard to make you feel that this is your home away from Home. A place to kick back, relax and enjoy.