About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 11)
Lower Level Bedroom
Bunk bed · double (2)
Lower Level Sleeping Area
sleep sofa /futon
Main Level Bedroom
Main Level Bedroom 2
Lower Level Bathroom
Toilet · shower
Main Level Bathroom
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
tub · Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We are family friendly-parents use caution. We are family friendly-parents use caution.
Pets allowed - READ MAIN DESCRIP. DON’T ASSUME WE ALLOW YOUR DOGREAD MAIN DESCRIP. DON’T ASSUME WE ALLOW YOUR DOG
No events - Our neighbors will inform us and call police. Our neighbors will inform us and call police.
No smoking - NOT in the home OR decks. $500 fine if violatedNOT in the home OR decks. $500 fine if violated
Max guests: 11 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - More than 11 you will be asked to leave. No refundMore than 11 you will be asked to leave. No refund
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Must arrive with group and stay duration of rentalMust arrive with group and stay duration of rental
- We are a family-friendly home with neighbors who live in the area year-round so we do not allow events or groups larger than 11 people.
- Surveillance on property. We do this because we cannot be there to monitor the home 24/7. Cameras on the exterior of the home at the entrances.
- Owners may have access to their boats at any time. We will not enter the home or stay at the dock for any time other than to get boat in/out of dock.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Carey JacksonAsk a question
About Carey Jackson
We are a blended family who work hard and like to play hard when we have the time to do so. When this home came on the market, we saw the potential for ourselves, our families and vacationers to enjoy.
Why Carey Jackson chose Townville
We love Lake Hartwell, and it's only 10 minutes off I-85. Grocery stores and restaurants are a mere 20 minutes from the house. This lake is nearly 56,000 acres, and the cove where our home is situated is quiet and peaceful -- yet just a few hundred yards from the main body of water. This is a great open home with tons of light. We fell in love with it, and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
What makes this House unique
We get asked all of the time if we provide bed linens, towels, kitchen items, etc. We strive to provide all of the things you will need and most of the things you will want to make your stay more enjoyable. Please read through the whole listing and send a message if you have any questions. It really is as beautiful as you see in the photos