Come enjoy our newly renovated A-Frame cabin nestled in the Tonto National Forest just outside of Payson.
• Easily accessible from most of the East Valley (Mesa) in under 2 hours.
• 20 minutes from Payson, which offers grocery stores, restaurants, a movie theater, and other small shops.
• Outdoor attractions include the Tonto Natural Bridge, numerous lakes for fishing, numerous hiking and dirt-biking trails, and more!
• Full kitchen, outdoor BBQ Grill and porch seating.
• Upstairs is master suite with King bed, half bath, and private deck.
• Midlevel is kitchen/living area with full bath, laundry room, and outdoor deck.
• Downstairs is a bunk area and den with living room space, equipped with large TV and two couches (one is a pull-out sofa) as well as bunk beds for extra sleeping space.
• There are two sets of spiral staircases that allow access to the upstairs and downstairs. Please keep this in mind as they can be difficult or dangerous for small children or anyone with limited mobility.
• Outdoor parking area for easy entry/exit.
• Individual heating/cooling units for each floor.
NOTE: Since we are a 20 minute drive from Payson we suggest stopping to stock up on necessities on your way through town – get all the food, snacks and drinks you need for a wonderful stay in the woods. Walmart, Safeway, and Bashas are the available groceries stores in town.