Modern Villa with Amazing Views, Overlooking the 16th Fairway!(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Our Property at Mauna Lani is more unique than most. I love the welcoming atmosphere and warm air of the Big Island where the luxury of space is inherent and commodity of such large vast land is rare. We love the contrast of the lava ridged beaches contrasting the deep blue waters. We have the best views of the Francis H. Brown North Course in all of Palm Villa's and look at multi million dollar homes on the point. It's really a great place to be.....
MORE PHOTOS UPON REQUEST!!!
~High Speed Wireless Internet Access - no charge!
~ 10 minute stroll to the Beach Club
~ Close to shops
~ Indoor Washer/Dryer
~ Flat screen TV and DVD's with surround sound
~ Amazing 16th fairway views
~ UNBELIEVABLE 'Fill-in' rates
~ Temperpedic King Bed in master and Temperpedic Queen Bed in second bedroom and a set of twins in third bedroom
~ pull-out queen bed in Living Room
Recently built, the A building is the ONLY building overlooking the 16th fairway of the Francis M. Brown Golf Course* AND is steps away from our own private lava waterfall pool, hot tub and fitness center. Sit on our lanai and watch the players sink the ball into the cup.... or not.
UNIQUE TO MAUNA LANAI:
- 3 pristine, private beaches
- The best snorkeling in Hawaii, no boat needed
- Mauna Lani is the Big Island's Four Diamond Resort renowned for its upscale amenities, shopping, and market with exciting restaurants, only half a mile from the villas,
- 2 world class golf courses.
- A leisurely 10 minute stroll thru the 15 acres of lush, wooded historic fish lagoons, once 'Kapu' except to Hawaiian royalty will take you to the Beach Club.
- Mauna Lani boasts a Honu nursery, protecting this endangered species.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* Private, Gated Community
* Resort Style Pool and Spa
* Fitness Center with Aerobic & Weight Equip.
* Garage and reserved parking
* New technology home, high-speed wired
* Nine Foot Ceilings and Vaulted Rooms
* Designer Blinds, Carpet and Tile throughout
* Hawaiian Plantation-Style Design
* Sleek Granite Counter Tops
* Deluxe Stainless Appliance Package
* Fabulous Master Suite with stone floor shower and soaking tub
* Covered Lanai with wet bar and Gas Grill
* Walk to Beach Club
* 3 white sand beaches nearby
* Ceiling Fans
* 15 acres of famed Kalahuipuaa Fishponds
* Self-guided walking tours of nearby historic parks and ancient petroglyph fields
* Full size lanais with built in barbeques and wet bar
* Upscale shopping, restaurants and golf
EARTH FRIENDLY GETAWAY…. Mauna Lani Resort has been named one of the “World’s Top EarthFriendly Getaways' by Conde Nast Traveler magazine in their January, 2008 issue. The award-winning Big Island resort was recognized as one of the world’s top luxury, eco-friendly beach destinations, and is the only beach resort in the United States named in the collection.
Keywords: Mauna Lani, Course views, modern, relaxing, villa, Palm Villa,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1) You will fall in love with this luxurious California king (tempur pedic style) bed set in a modern low profile design., Queen size Beds (1) Designed in a modern pallet, this room is comfortable and refreshing, offering a low profile queen bed in a (tempur pedic style)., Twin or Single Beds (2) The third bedroom offers 2 twin beds decorated with ocean blue bedding, a perfect end to a long day., Baby Cribs (1) Portable crib in closet., Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) The sofa features a queen sleeper for the "movie night" experience....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
The spacious high-end kitchen in open to the living areas and features stainless steel appliances, slab granite counters and wood cabinets. Don't forget to buy some wine and store it in the separate U-LINE under counter wine fridge....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas and New years
Dec 16 - Jan 6
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- energy fee $75
- Property Damage Protection $59
- 2 paddle boards per stay $100
- Departure fee $200
- 4 bikes per stay $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Living in the Bay Area, traveling to Hawaii has been our family tradition for years. I absolutely love the warm and calming air. We picked the Palm Villas for the location (Spa and Shops) and we ended up with a view too! We're sure you will enjoy it too!
Why the Owner Chose Waimea, Hawaii County, HI, USA:
I have always enjoyed the history and lore of old Hawaii and when the chance came to have a part of that history, a dream came true....Palm Villa at Mauna Lani.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our Property at Mauna Lani is more unique than most. I love the welcoming atmosphere and warm air of the Big Island where the luxury of space is inherent and commodity of such large vast land is rare. I am a bit more dark and love the contrast of the lava ridged beaches contrasting the deep blue waters. We have the best views of the Francis H. Brown North Course and look at multi million dollar homes on the point. It's really a great place to be.....
- Primary: 16506447822
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Modern, Uncluttered yet serene and warm living space opens to the kitchen.
Modern Amenities/sleek design ...your vacation will be relaxing & uncluttered.
The 2nd BR designed in a modern pallet, this room is comfortable and refreshing.
WOW! Check out the killer gas range on the tiled lanai with granite counter and
Amazing million dollar view: sits on 16th Fairway of the Francis Brown course
Luxurious master suite offers comfy King bed, luxury linens, spa tub, dual vanit
The spacious high-end kitchen is open to the living area, which is cozy and warm
The third bedroom offers 2 twin beds decorated tastefully in foam green.
Our Lanai has the best views of Francis H. Brown N.Course in all of Palm Villa
A leisurely 10 minute stroll thru the 15 acres of lush, wooded historic koi pond
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.