Huge Master suite, views of Mt. Baldy. Includes seating area for reading, computer desk w/ printer, jetted tub, double sink, walk-in closet, 65" smart TV. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms offer new queen beds and stylish decor. Shampoo/Conditioner for the shower, and hand soap/lotion provided for both sinks. Hair dryer. Every bedroom has a charging station for your cellphones. Only need to bring a cord.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Teenage to adult children welcome. Teenage to adult children welcome.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- All sporting equipment such as skis, poles, golf clubs, and bikes must be stored in our private car garage. Remove all shoes, skis boots at the entry
- Our surround sound system for music is wonderful, however, please be conscientious to our neighbors who live above and below us.
- Reservations are not confirmed until the rental agreement is signed and returned to the owner.
Klev & Becky Schoening
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Klev & Becky Schoening
We are lifetime Alpine and Nordic skiers, climbers, hikers, Mtn bike enthusiasts and have been coming to Sun Valley our entire lives. This is our happy place and are thrilled we get to enjoy it now more than before with this beautiful condo.
Klev & Becky Schoening purchased this Condo in 2018
Why Klev & Becky Schoening chose Ketchum
Since we have been coming to Sun Valley our whole life we have had the pleasure of staying in many, many rentals. This property, hands down, is the best place to stay for the accessibility to downtown Ketchum to enjoy the world class restaurants and entertainment. The free public bus can take you to the base of the mountain for your day of skiing or anywhere that might be too far to walk. For us, it was an ideal place to call our home.