Beyond Luxury - Oceanfront Home - Summer of 2018 Almost Fully Reserved(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
8 deluxe bedrooms, 7 1/2 baths, sleeps 22 (6 with opt guest house)
This extraordinary ocean front home was built as a private home for a man selected by Entrepreneur for the “Man of the Year” Award. His eye for exceptional design and quality is obvious in every room. The home has large rooms to gather in, places to play and luxury for everyone. With 2 full laundry rooms, 2 ice machines, 3 refrigerators, 13 TVs, private porches off many of the bedrooms, breathtaking ocean views, commercial Wifi system for access even at the pool, 8 bedroom & a separate nursery, wet bar, lighted raised boardwalk from pool to beach, and the best showers in town. This is the high end home your group has been looking for.
From the champagne and martini glasses to the poolside cabana to the wide quiet beach you can feel the luxury in everything you touch.
You come to Hilton Head to play and The Beach House at Sea Oak is all set for you. With 3 salt water pools – a large Main Pool with room for floats and toys, a spa and a baby pool. Chill your beverages in the poolside Cabana’s refrigerator, heat up a snack in the microwave or watch the game on the TV. The Poolside Shower Gazebo has hot and cold water and it is soooo nice to shower off after playing in the ocean and then enjoy a cold drink on the deck or in the Cabana or taking a nap on one of the lounge chairs. A fence completely surrounds the back yard providing a safe place for children to play
The beach is wide and quiet and there are no hotels nearby. A 2nd outdoor shower is located beachside; great for washing off your feet, toys or the sand off a 'really sandy kid'. Although the beach by the house is quiet, you are only 1.1 miles from Coligny Circle – with its large selection of causal and fine dining, coffee shops, ice cream parlors, grocery stores, dress and gift shops and free entertainment in the summer. It is an easy stroll up the beach or bike the paved bike path to Coligny Circle.
“Let The Games Begin” in the Lower Level near the Cabana there is air hockey, fooz ball, 9 ft shuffle table, and ping pong. A “gaming media center” with a 55 inch flat TV and all the plugs and game ports you need to hook up your “game gear”. With indoor/outdoor furnishing the group can go from the pool to the game area and back for a quick dip in the pool.
We all love great food and the Kitchen with its center island makes it easy for multiple cooks to prepare meals. There is Viking 6 Burner Range w/ Grill, Lg Built In Refrigerator, 2 Asko Dishwashers, a Microwave and lots of pots, pans, dishes and glassware - this is a kitchen which can handle your group. Multiple levels on the island allow children to help cook and makes it easy to set big pots or pan filled with food at a convenient level for your group to serve themselves. The Breakfast bar has a beautiful ocean view or watch the morning news on the TV. This TV swivels for easy viewing from the living room, dining room or breakfast bar.
Sharing meals is one of the great pleasures of a family or business vacation and the Beach House at Sea Oak has 3 large dining areas; the Formal Dining Room which has a beautiful glass table with a driftwood base, the 2nd dining room has an extra large oval table and 2 high chairs or the dine outside on the deck tables.
Two gas grills for barbeque aficionados are located on the deck with a bar and bar stools for the cooks and easy access to the kitchen.
The Main Floor Media Room has a new 60 inch flat TV, Blu-ray player and access to the House NetFlix Account. The Audio Control Center is located here and allows you to easily play music from your Ipod, computer or other device through the house speakers including the ones in the Cabana and Deck/Poolside.
The list goes on but why just read about the Beach House at Sea Oak, come make family memories, visit with old friends and strengthen relationship – we’re waiting for you.
The Tree House at Sea Oak is an optional 2 bedroom/2bath home located across the cul de sac and can be added to your rental of the Beach Home – no need to drive after happy hour when your second vacation home is here. The perfect place if you need extra space or have members of your group that want to be with the group but also have a place of their own. This home is a separate rental. (Homeaway listing #395278 or VRBO #395278HA)
The Beach House at Sea Oak is “Beyond Luxury” come enjoy.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 6000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Available only for guests with limited mobility
- Max. occupancy 22
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22
- 8 Bedrooms – 4 grand master suites (one with a separate child's room) and 2 family suites (each with two bedrooms). Bedrooms in family suites are separated by a pocket door to provide privacy yet allow you to be near children. Family suites all have ocean view decks or porches. (Sleeps 22 including bunk beds in nursery suite) (Family Suite #1 has King Bed and Queen Bed, Family suite #2 has King Bed and 2 queen beds. The Guest House at Sea Oak is ideal for guests who need a little extra room or a separate location for relatives who want to be with the group but also have a quiet place to escape to. No need to worry about Happy Hour and driving when you can walk across the cul de sac to your 2nd vacation home....moreless
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Best walk-in-showers in town with double shower heads. Oversized well appointed bathrooms; two with Jacuzzi tubs and one with a deep luxurious oval tub. (One shower has a grab bar) Full bathroom with shower and separate changing room located near pool. The Poolside Shower Gazebo has hot and cold water and it is soooo nice to shower off after playing in the ocean and then enjoy a cold drink on the deck or in the Cabana or taking a nap on one of the lounge chairs. A fence completely surrounds the back yard providing a safe place for children to play A 2nd outdoor shower is located beachside; great for washing off your feet, toys or the sand off a 'really sandy kid'. Although the beach by the house is quiet, you are only 1.1 miles from Coligny Circle – with its large selection of coffee shops, ice cream parlors, grocery stores, causal and fine dining and free entertainment in the summer. It is an easy stroll up the beach or...moreless
- You come to Hilton Head to play - The Beach House at Sea Oak is all set for you. With 3 pools – a large Main Pool with room for floats and toys, a spa and a baby pool.... Chill your beverages in the poolside Cabana’s refrigerator, heat up a snack in the microwave or watch the game on the TV. The Poolside Shower Gazebo has hot and cold water & it is soooo nice to shower off after playing in the ocean & then enjoy a cold drink on the deck or in the Cabana or take a nap on one of the lounge chairs... A fence completely surrounds the back yard providing a safe place for children to player.... The beach is wide and quiet and there are no hotels nearby. A 2nd outdoor shower is located beachside; great for washing off your feet, toys or the sand off a 'really sandy kid'. Although the beach by the house is quiet, you are only 1.1 miles from Coligny Circle – with its large selection of coffee shops, ice cream parlors, grocery stores, causal and fine dining and free entertainment in the sum...moreless
- Air Hockey
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 18 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 - Jun 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 3 - Aug 18, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Aug 19 - Aug 25, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 2 - Sep 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 30 - Oct 27, 2017
4 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Oct 28 - Nov 17, 2017
4 night min stay
May 26 - Aug 18, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $650 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,500
- Tax Rate 11%
$7,200 to $20,999
For those who want the best. This is an exquisite beachfront home located on quiet South Forest Beach, a place to get away from the crowds - to relax or play. If you need additional space consider renting the Guest Cottage with the Beach House.
The amount of the deposit depends on how near your arrival date is to the booking date. There is a minimum deposit of 25%.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Ocean front home located on private cul de sac - the beach is quiet with no big hotels or condos nearby. Why spend your time waiting in traffic lines to get into a gated community when you could be playing. The beach is wide and sand is soft with plenty of room for your beach chairs, sand castles and games. Miles of beach to enjoy from sunrise to sunset
Other Activities: Coligny Circle is 1.1 miles from the house, an easy walk up the beach or ride your bike along the paved bike paths - free summer entertainment is available. Forest Beach area is the action center for Hilton Head with coffee shops, ice cream parlors, fine and causal dining and many grocery stores.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: When our family gathers for the holidays our conversations are filled with memories of our family. Many of those memories were made at The Beach House at Sea Oak and last forever. We have crazy schedules, so the “time out week” is very precious to us. The beach is so inviting with its warm sun, great food, wonderful ocean and pools and the blessings of family and friends.
Why the Owner Chose South Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC, USA:
An amazing beach that is tranquil and peaceful. Hilton Head Island is convenient by car or plane. Services are convenient - grocery stores, restaurants to fit every taste, movies and shops. Wide soft beaches for walk, biking, playing in the ocean or sitting back and enjoying the tranquility.
- Primary: +1 4159994958 West Coast Time Zone
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beachfront Home located on a private landscape cul de sac.
Elegant Living Room with Ocean View
The well stocked spacious kitchen with room for the cooks and watchers
Formal Dining Room
Media Rm is a great place to gather to watch movies or sporting events.
Bedroom #2 with King Bed
Bedroom # 5 with King Bed and a Oceanview Deck
Bedroom #8 with adjoining nursery with bunk beds
Gaming Center - bring your game gear and let the competition begin.
Large pool - room for floats, and people. Cabana bar is poolside
Wide Quiet Beach: your family can play, relax, walk or bike - ENJOY
The kitchen has a 6 burner gas viking range, double ovens and 2 dishwashers.
2nd Dining Rm with doors leading to the decks and 2 outdoor grills.
Media Rm w/ Lg screen, TV, web bar w/ ice machine, and round gaming table
Bedroom #1 with King Bed and Oceanview Deck
Bedroom 3 & 4 with a pocket door to separate the bedrooms.
Deck off bedroom
Beautiful bathroom with walk-in showers.
Time to play some games. Ping pong, shuffle table, fooz ball and air hockey
Poolside Cabana with ice machine, refrigerator, microwave, TV, sink & dishwasher
Large main pool, spa and baby pool. Raised lighted boardwalk to beach.
Time to start planning your trip to Sea Oak Beach House
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Friday, May 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.