A stone throw away from the Hamptons and the Riverhead outlets. Enjoy salt in the air from the ocean, just a 1 mile walk to sun bathing on sunny😎Smith Point Beach🏖. Launch your Boat🚣♀️from the Marina, just a 1/2 mile away or enjoy salt and fresh water fishing🎣. Kayak down Carmen’s river, explore by hiking the Wertheim National Wildlife Refuge or live on the edge at Skydive Long Island. Discover a piece of America’s history by visiting the William Floyd Estate, visit world renown golf courses/ clubs or wet your taste buds at a Winery!
- Your Oasis has two bedrooms, both with on-suite bathrooms, with accommodations for up to six guests.
The master bedroom sleeps two on a queen bed, has an on-suite office, walk-in closet and powder room.
The other room has a modern beach theme, sleeps four more guests, includes a large private closet and wall mounted 46” flat screen TV. There is also an attached full bathroom with a shower that is currently undergoing renovations. Absolutely no renovation work will be completed during guests booked stays!
There are still one and a half bathrooms available for use during the renovation work. Once the renovations are completed there will be a total of two and a half bathrooms for use.
We are able to accommodate up to 6 overnight guest in total and we allow 4 visitors or up to a total of 10 people but visitors are not permitted for overnight stays. Thank you for your consideration.
- Full kitchen outfitted with all necessary utensils for six
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Comfortable living room with a sofa, 55” wall mounted flat screen TV, surround sound and cable
- Cozy family room with lounge chairs and a fireplace
- Dinning room and breakfast nook
- Large grassy fenced-in yard with gardens filled with many varieties of flowers and shrubs
Please Note Rules:
The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The Homeowner has not represented this unit as an event facility, therefore, there is a limit to the number of any visitors at any one time (in addition to registered occupants) of four (4). At no time may any of these visitors remain overnight or assume any guest privileges whatsoever.
- Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'baby proofing'.
- Children under age 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- NO SHOES worn inside the house (please remove and leave all shoes in the front entryway tiled area including high heels, sneakers, sandals, etc.).
- NO SMOKING or VAPING. If you smoke or vape, please do so outside away from any open windows, and dispose of finished cigarettes.
- DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No hygiene or personal healthcare products should be flushed at any time. If it is determined that hygiene and/or personal healthcare products have been flushed down the toilet the full security deposit will be surrendered.
- Exercise extreme care by quickly cleaning up any and all splashes and spills on the countertop, floors, etc to avoid stains and damage.
- Respect neighbors by reducing the volume of music after 9:00pm / parties are not allowed, Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and treat the home with the utmost of respect and make an attempt to reasonably clean upon your departure.
- No sleeping on the couch
- Den lounge chairs are for use ONLY on the carpeted area within the Den lounge area to help avoid damage to hardwood floors
- Fireplace is not for guest use
- Use appliances for their intended uses.
- Dispose of glass, metal, and plastic containers in GREEN trash bin outside and dispose of all bagged garbage in GRAY trash bins outside. Ensure top lid is secure to prevent raccoons from accessing.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please bring beach towels. Do not remove towels or linens from the home.
- No refunds will be given for storms unless cancellation fall within stated cancellation policy.
- BACKYARD: this space is not permitted for guest usage, guest have full use of the front of the property.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at anytime!