At 'The Woodland' vacation home, you can delight yourself in one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, tranquil seclusion, and peaceful nature. Lose yourself in expansive murals, melodious water features, and fine details. Whether you're seeking inspiration for artistic talents or creative writing, or you simply desire a getaway with family & friends, 'The Woodland' is sure to exceed your expectations. Classic comforts and modern technology combine perfectly to meet your every need. 'The Woodland' is not simply a place, it's an experience.
• This unique and hand crafted destination is located approximately six miles SW from the heart of Grants Pass in the desirable Jerome Prairie area.
• Minutes away from Three Rivers Medical Center and a few miles from Rogue Community College.
• Close to beautiful parks and hiking trails.
• Convenient grocery stores and restaurants same end of town.
MAIN HOUSE will accommodate up to 8 guests.Upstairs is master suite with king bed. Two other bedrooms upstairs with queen size beds. Full bath/shower. Downstairs den with full deluxe futon, close to restroom. Kitchen, dining room & entry. Two steps down to sunken living room. Wood stove, custom & unique furniture.
OUTSIDE : Covered porch, patio & deck with tables & lots of seating. Propane BBQ, beautiful scenery & wild life.
ON-SITE BUNKHOUSE additional $100 per night
Will accommodate up to 4 additional people.
• Approximately 350 sq ft 2 story bunkhouse on premises for groups over 8 or if wanted added space.
Downstairs area includes:
• Bathroom with full shower.
• Kitchenette with microwave and 2.1 cu ft refrigerator, hot plates, toaster, coffee & tea pots, toaster oven, dishes & silverware.
• Living area with single bed and full sized top of the line futon.
• Towels & linens.
• Wall heater
• Ceiling fan.
• TV for DVD & VHS. Movies, books & games.
Upstairs area includes:
• Ladder access to upstairs sleeping area. (Use with caution and at own risk.)
• Bunk-bed has single mattress on top & full mattress on bottom.
• Large windows overlook the beautiful mountain views.
• Air conditioner
• Ceiling fan.
RATES & POLICIES FOR BUNKHOUSE
• Not rented separately from main house.
• Bunkhouse rented same # of nights as main house.
• $100 per night additional cost for adding bunkhouse
• Nonrefundable cleaning fee for bunkhouse is additional $25 totaling $125 applicable to all rentals regardless of length of stay.
• No smoking.
• No young children without adult supervision due to ladder access to loft room.
• Safety disclaimer needs to be signed if younger children in bunkhouse.
This is a residential home on a septic system so is not suitable for weddings or other “events” However, there is a community hall a couple miles away that can be rented for $200. $100 of that is refundable if left clean. It has plenty of parking, includes a kitchen, tables & chairs.
Keywords: Custom home with on site bunkhouse for groups over 8. Located on 5 private wooded acres, 6 miles SW from heart of Grants Pass. In the summer months, relax in the 4 ft solar heated plunge pool, listen to the soothing sound of the waterfall & watch the deer as they graze the surrounding yard. Home is fully loaded. All you need to bring is food & clothing.