Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 6 people
Eitan ou Stephane
- english, french, Hebrew
great location, average accomodations
The apartment is situated perfectly, close to all the shops and blocks away from the beach.
It is large by Tel Aviv standards and nicely decorated.
Here are the things you should keep in mind about the space before booking:
-the master bedroom does not have a toilet in the bathroom
-the second bedroom has a toilet in the bathroom, but the bathroom is so small you must walk sideways from the toilet to the shower. This bedroom is also really small and hard for two people to live in comfortably for long periods of time
-the balcony does not have any furniture on it, so no morning coffee outside
-the living space is large and comfortable
A few things about the property managers:
-the housekeeper and management were 3 hours late preparing our room for check in. We were traveling with a 3 year old and arrived in Israel at 5am. I asked for early check in...which they could not accommodate due to a previous renter...but late is unacceptable
-because they were running late, our first cleaning was rushed and the apartment was not properly cleaned. When I emailed management to express my concerns, they did not seem concerned and said "I have an entire trust on my cleaner, they are doing a great job and the big majority of our client are satisfaite with their service. "
-they did not leave us any garbage bags, hand soap for the bathrooms, laundry detergent, etc. When I text requesting only the laundry detergent, I did not receive a response. This is an added expense renters should keep in mind
Thank you for sharing your impressions with us and our future guests.
However, allow me to add a few points that you have omitted to mention and to clarify some others.
The rooms situation :
This apartment has three bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. One of the bathrooms has it own toilet, a second toilet is shared by the two other bedrooms.
Two of the bedrooms have a standard size to accommodate 2 people, the third one is small and is recommended for one person. However we have added a second bed which can be very practical (especially for family).
Why we have been late :
Each of our professional cleaners are doing two cleaning a day, with a timing that we try to respect, but which can vary according to the departure more or less early of our tenant, the size of the apartment and the state of cleanliness. 95% of our apartments are delivered on time, sorry for the remaining 5%.
All our cleaners are professionals and work with us for many years for some of them. They know perfectly the apartments they in charge of. They are hard workers and high quality men and women. We don't hesitate to defend them when necessary against the zeal of certain clients.
As we also care of our guest, we offered Esther a intermediate cleaning that she found "very well".
All of the city awaits you in this apartment strategically located downtown close to the beach. Walk along Bograshov street or the tayelet where you will find a row of terraces, bars and outdoor restaurants. Discover Old Jaffa, a real maze of cabarets, art galleries, Bauhaus architecture or the Bialik Street, home to painter and poet. Whether with family or friends, a beautiful, serene apartment will be there to welcome you back after a long day of sightseeing in Tel Aviv.