About the property
- Townhome3200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BEST DEAL IN HOOLEI. Check availability and BOOK before its gone!
State-of-the-art luxury townhome. Beautiful three bedroom, three and one-half baths, 3363 square foot villa with large lanais located across from the Grand Wailea Resort and Spa on Wailea Beach.
This luxury air-conditioned residence is beautifully furnished in Hawaiian island décor. Enjoy the twin-level lanai with gas grill and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that retract into hidden pockets to create an open air oasis. The kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances with all the amenities. The master bath has spa tub to help you relax after a stressful day from whatever your heart desired.
Lush tropical pool with sandy beach entry, dramatic 19-foot waterfall and swim-in grotto and two whirlpool spas. State of-the-art fitness facility with cardio and weight training, men's and women's saunas, locker rooms and showers.
The villa is a short stroll away to the Shops at Wailea which is considered the most beautiful and exclusive shopping center in the islands and includes four fine restaurants.
GO DIRECT TO THE OWNER AND AVOID THE MIDDLEMAN
- Off site Concierge Services
- Multi-zone central air-conditioning systems
- Laundry room with front loading washer/dryer and utility sink
- Three full bathrooms with additional powder room
- Custom Italian cabinetry by Studio Snaidero
- Walker Zanger granite countertops
- Sub-Zero refrigerators, two 27-inch refrigerators with freezer drawers and icemaker
- Wolf 30-inch gas cook-top
- Wolf 30-inch built-in oven and microwave
- Thermador 30-inch Cook ‘n Vent Downdraft with 15-inch rise
- Bosch Six Program Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Kitchen Island with seating for six
- Wolf 36-inch Grill, Sub Zero undercounter refrigerator and custom cabinetry on private lanai
- Spacious master suites opens to large covered lanai
- Mini-bar with Sub Zero under-counter Refrigerator in Master
- Large walk-in closet with safe
- Dual vanities with custom Italian cabinetry
- Deep soaking tub and separate shower
- Private lavatory
- En suite bathrooms with custom Italian cabinetry
- Four flat screen 'HD' TVs with DVDs
- Sound system with i-pod hookup's
- Spacious third bedroom on upper floor has two queen beds
- Entry courtyard, with lush landscaping
- Private covered carports in addition to private garage parking
- Airport and in-town shuttle service*
- daily maid service available*
- Complimentary self-parking
- 24-hour security kiosk/gate & throughout
- port-a-crib, clip-on high chair and childrens dishware provided
*additional fees may apply
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
We love the Aloha Spirit that still resides in Maui. Our family welcomes your family to our beautiful Ho'olei home.
TERRI purchased this Townhome in 2007
Why TERRI chose Wailea
Wailea offers all the best that the island offers.
What makes this Townhome unique
We love the privacy and luxury that Ho'olei offers as well as the perfect central location for beautiful sunsets, whale watching, shopping and dining.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful. Wonderful family trip. Great pool for little kids.
I would highly recommend this place and if i go back to Hawaii i will rebook here.
Wonderful Wailea vacation condo!
We had a terrific stay! Condo is exactly as shown -- beautiful, luxury unit with high end amenities. And Terri, the owner, is super easy to deal with. She checked in before our arrival and made sure we were all set. Then she checked in again while we were there. Will definitely return!
Great condo; nicely appointed
The owner is super attentive. Their home is spacious and provides a common area that can seat many people. As other guests mentioned, the trees blocked the view; but i think That may be more of an HOA issue than the owners.
Beautiful spacious accommodation. Quite hilly, not suitable for those less mobile. Walking to the pool wasn’t far for the young folk, but it was difficult for us. Lots of road noise, but we got used to it. Close to Grand Wailea resort and Shops of Wailea. Beautiful sea wall walk from the hotel area. Many great beaches within driving distance. I would stay here again. Great golf courses very nearby.
Over the top!
Beautiful condo. Well-appointed with everything one would need. Convenient to pool and the Grand Wailea. Served as a great home base for our multi-generational week in paradise!
Good accommodation next to a noisy road
Our stay was marred by the fact that the house is not fully wheelchair accessible (esp bathroom). It is generally well equipped and decently located, not far from the beaches and a nice pool. But the unit is next to a noisy main road.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
We have a no refund policy. Check in instructions will be emailed to you upon final payment