Luxury Service -Magnificent Waterfront Estate/ Heated Pool and Breathtaking View(31 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 6 fireplaces, heated pool, gourmet kitchen, sleeps 12
This new, beautifully designed and furnished home offers all required for a luxurious seaside vacation. From coffee in the morning or a sunset dinner on the rotunda deck overlooking the ocean to a midnight swim in the heated pool, all these favorite vacation activities and more are at your fingertips.
York Harbor, though away from it all in feeling is just minutes from:
1. Long days at the beach; some complete with amusements, playground, and candy shops while others are just a stretch of beautiful beaches of sand, water and sun.
2. World class dining or a casual lobster dinner while looking out at the ocean.
3. Outlet shopping. Many famous name designers and shops are represented from Coach to the Gap making this a perfect spot for a day of shopping.
4. An outing to Ogunquit (just 15 minutes north) for walking the 1.5 mile Marginal Way, dinner in Perkins Cove, a day at the 3 mile long white sand beach or an evening of theater at the Ogunquit Playhouse.
5. Golf, horseback riding, day camps for the kids, or a day trip to Boston (1 hour away).
With request prior to your vacation, we can offer many extras. We can, for example, assist with babysitting services, midweek or daily cleaning, a private chef and in home massage therapy. These services are not included in the rental fee. Please inquire about rates and availability
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- 7000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 6-12
- All queen beds have ultra comfortable, pillow top mattresses. The first master suite has a small balcony that looks down into the family room. The second master suite has a rotunda deck with water views and views of the pool. Each marble fireplace is gas and easily operated. All of our luxurious bedrooms are accompanied with bathrobes, beautiful 300 thread count linens, and the suites have large flat screen TVs. Crib Available....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Each spacious bath is luxuriously appointed with elegant flooring and tiles and granite counter tops. The European showers have multiple shower heads. In keeping with the entire home, the baths are beautifully designed. In addition to having the ultimate in European Spa activities from steam, air tubs, hydro-whirlpools, showers with 8 spray heads, 36 back jets and rain forests surrounded by rounded Italian glass, all bathrooms are provided with a full supply of luxurious soaps, bath toiletries, lotions, bath gel,spa robes and other spa items for your comfort....moreless
- In addition to the living room, the family room easily seats 8-10. All linens, bath and beach towels are provided as are many essentials. Just pack a bag, grab some favorite foods, settle in and enjoy your seaside vacation. Please request, prior to check in, if we may arrange for luxury services ie: in-home massage therapy. We are happy to provide a babysitter if needed. There is an additional fee for these services. Please ask about rates and availability. Additional seating in the Kitchen for up to 10....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 18 - Jun 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 17 - Sep 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 17 - Jun 9, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,000
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Cleaning $450
- Tax Rate 9%
$18500 plus Maine state sales tax, security deposit requirement and cleaning fee of $450. During summer weeks we rent from Saturday to Saturday only and by the week.. Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 10:00 AM. There is a 1 week minimum during summer season.
Inquire about off season rates and availability. Minimum number of nights 3. All rates for 12 occupants. Off season rates do not apply to holidays or special events/weddings
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This home is located in York Harbor, Maine; an historic seaside vacation area with much to offer. York harbor, one of 4 areas that make up 'The Yorks', has historically been a favorite vacation destination for a variety of reasons. York Harbor is a peaceful spot offering beaches, a rocky shoreline, historic, Victorian summer cottages as well as restaurants, museums and antique stores. This area can provide for any favorite summer activity. Of course you needn't leave this property at all for a day of sunning and swimming as there is a self cleaning, heated pool. Follow a day in the pool with a poolside barbecue or dinner at a wonderful restaurant. And, if you'd enjoy an evening without the kids, we can assist with providing a babysitter who will entertain the gang while you're out.
View from the front yard (waterside).
Harbor view from water's edge; house is set back.
Kitchen and family room (to the right); water view
Dining room with seating for 8.
1st floor bath with shower
Solarium with water views and a fireplace.
First Master sitting room with fireplace
Second Master suite with sitting room and fireplace
Guest room; Queen Bed
Breakfast room and European kitchen
Large, open family room.
First master suite with sitting room and fireplace
Master bath with Jacuzzi tub and steam shower.
Second Master Bath
2nd Floor Guest room bath
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.