Endless relaxation or excitement - it's your choice!
With 266 days of sunshine a year and July highs of 80 degrees, there is no better getaway than this Southern California Oasis. Your private Villa has state of the art amenities, a full kitchen, living room, dining area, and bath.
The resort has both adult and children pool areas, a fitness center, a theater, restaurants, coffee shops, golf course, vineyards, spas, saunas, stream rooms, lounges and more.
• 580 square feet
• Living area with wall-mounted LCD TV, Bose® Wave system, DVD, queen sleeper sofa
• Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator
• Master bedroom with king bed, wall-mounted LCD TV
• Dining area with private patio/balcony
• Stacked washer/dryer
As you soak in the surrounding sunshine, fresh air and panoramic views, it’s easy to forget that you are only a short drive from downtown San Diego, Los Angeles, and even Baja, Mexico. Right in your own backyard is the whole of San Diego County and includes some of the world’s best terrain, from 70 miles of sunny beaches to gently rolling hills, to mile-high mountains — all in a nearly idyllic year-round climate. Get ready for tons of world-class excitement with...
• The San Diego Zoo® and San Diego Zoo Safari Park®
• SeaWorld® San Diego
• Legoland® California
• Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S.
• The Gaslamp District
• Old Town San Diego
• 11 casinos
• More than 50 wineries
• Thousands of unique restaurants
• Nearly 100 local golf courses
• Thousands of acres of parks and preserves
Within driving distance you’ll also find Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Knott’s Berry Farm®, and Universal Studios®. The most difficult choice to make regarding your San Diego vacation is determining what to see and do among the area’s abundance of entertainment.
Before you head out to explore these sights, be sure to enjoy a host of on-site amenities, including:
• Two golf courses with a 9th Hole Snack Shop and a golf Pro Shop
• Live theatre
• Six swimming pools, plus an adult pool, a lap pool, and children’s pool; and seven relaxing whirlpool spas
• Tennis courts
• Full-service day spa
• Five expansive recreation centers with billiards, arcade games,
kids club, table tennis, and video game consoles; two with snack bars
• State-of-the-art tness center with spin and yoga rooms, sauna and steam room, climbing wall, adult pool (ages 18 & up) and tness classes
• Sporting equipment rentals
• Catch-and-release shing pond
• The Sport Yard at Harmony Hill, featuring sand volleyball, basketball, shufleboard, life-size chess, bbq grills, re pit and small amphitheatre
• Walking and hiking trails
• Canyon Grille Restaurant & Bar
• The Shop (boutique)
• Pizza Hut Express®
• The Market convenience store serving a full Starbucks® drinks menu
• Gas barbecue grills and picnic areas conveniently situated near each building
Children's club (surcharge)
Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
Boulder Springs Recreation Center
• 5,000 square foot facility
• Two heated swimming pools
• Outdoor spa
• Interactive children’s pool, Splash Zone and playground
• 140-foot water slide set in a large rock feature with cascading waterfalls • Poolside patio area
• Locker rooms with baby-changing station
• Relaxing outdoor lounge area with large fire pit
• Kids Club activity room and pool table
• Video game consoles, foosball and table tennis
• Trestles Bar & Grill, a food and beverage snack bar
Mountain Springs Recreation Center
• Colossal new lagoon-style swimming pool with 7,000 square feet of water surface area and “Zero Entry” approach
• 120-foot waterslide
• Grotto spa and deck spa
• Kids’ interactive splash zone
• Fire pit
• Five private cabanas, each with at screen LCD TV, HSIA, telephone, and ceiling fan,
• Owner’s clubhouse featuring a lounge and game room with a large LCD TV, computers, game tables, pool tables, and foosball
• Changing rooms, showers and lockers
• Deckside table tennis
• Windansea Bar & Grill, a food and beverage snack bar
• Vending machines
Out and about at Welk Resorts San Diego
Welk Theatre Enjoy the award-winning live theatre featuring a variety of Broadway-style musicals, plus comedy and magic shows.
Elevate Day Spa Pamper yourself with spa treatments, hair, nail and facial services for men and women.
Welk Golf Sharpen your game on the Fountains Executive course (Par 62/4,002 yards) or the Oaks course (Par 54/1,837 yards).
Welk Pro Shop Featuring gifts, collectibles apparel,
golf equipment and accessories for both men and women.
Welk Dining Stop by the Canyon Grille casual dining restaurant and bar, featuring outside patios and live music. Grab a bite at Pizza Hut Express® or The Market.
Welk Shopping Discover The Shop, a boutique offering unique gifts, keepsakes, resort apparel and accessories.
Welk Special Events Welk Resorts San Diego offers an abundance of activities, from our weekly Festival Under the Lights and Farmers’ Market, to a memorable place to host a wedding or other special celebration.