2BR 2bth Condo Views Intracoastal Waterway & Golf
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30-90 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
• Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath split bedroom plan condo with views of heated pool, clubhouse, IntraCoastal Waterway, and the Jack Nicklaus North Palm Beach Golf Country Club.
• Third floor unit - Elevator and outdoor staircase accessible.
• Living room – Large open living area sofa / sofabed, TV, https://admin.vrbo.com/lm/321.136275.136275/description.html#glass sliders to private screened balcony/porch.
• Dining area – seats 4 to 6, serving buffet, and china cabinet
• Kitchen – All white, fully equipped.
• Master Bedroom – King size bed, walk in closet, master bath with walk in shower, open to patio, TV
• Second Bedroom – roommate plan, full bath, California twin beds, or together become a queen, TV. Linens for twin or queen setup.
• Screen Balcony/porch – comfortable seating, views beautifully lit pool, clubhouse, Intracoastal Waterway with Country Club views.
• Fully furnished household, with everything needed, as well as beach chairs, beach towels, & umbrellas in storage closet.
• Clubhouse – kitchen, bathrooms, exercise equipment, pool table, big screen TV. , and owners library.
• Year round heated pool
• Tennis court
• Outdoor waterfront- beautiful grounds, 3 chef quality stainless steel grills, dining area, fishing dock on the water,
• One assigned parking space, with guest and additional residents parking available near unit.
• Beaches- 5-7 minutes drive, parking picnic area, restrooms, playground, walking paths
• In the heart of prestigious North Palm Beach Convenient to Palm Beach Gardens Mall, New Downtown Shopping Center, and City Place Shopping Center, Antique stores. High end as well as popular T.J Max, SteinMart, and Marshalls stores nearby! Tons of Restaurants for your favorite foods. Discover Worth Avenue and stroll through the City of Palm Beach nearby.
Keywords: Condominium, waterview, golf course, close to beach, Palm Beach Gardens, pool, tennis courts, clubhouse
Member since: 2007
- 5 story
- On floor 3
- Elevator : Elevator and stairs
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Golf Course View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2017
90 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. All rent money paid prior to rental.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 7 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Must see the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, Jupiter Lighthouse, City Park, stroll Worth Avenue in Palm Beach have brunch at the Breakers or visit their wine bar, Henry Morrison Flagler Museum 73 room mansion, Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens, Lion Country Safari, South Florida Science Museum & Planetarium with observatory, aquarium, and laser concerts. Palm Beach Maritime Museum, Sailfish Marina Resort, Palm Beach Sailing Charters, rent a jetski, take a snorkel or scenic tour, or go drift fishing with a captain, South Florida Science Museum & Planetarium with aquarium, observatory, and laser concerts. The Church Mouse for the treasure hunters donations from the wealthy. Bethesda by the Sea miniature gothic church what for concert dates for a special treat. Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course to sharpen your short game - on the ocean.
Why the Owner Chose North Palm Beach, FL, USA:
North Palm Beach is east of I-95, and an upscale community. The access to various malls and boutique shopping, theaters, golf courses, and restaurants is convenient offering an endless supply of choices. North Palm Beach is a central location for day trips or weekend traveling up and down the coast.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When I am at the condominium, I relax on my screen porch, watch boats/yachts of all sizes pass by. The background golfcourse just adds to the lush views of beautiful grounds. I can enjoy a morning walk by the water, or a glass of wine down at the dock at sunset . Being only 3.5 miles to the beach and nestled by water. . . the ocean breeze is wonderful. Even though I do not play golf, the view of the golfcourse is very relaxing. I am always sad to head back north, and can't wait until my next trip.
- Primary: +1 (404) 272-6488 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of building, clubhouse, & beautiful grounds on the Intracoastal waterway!
Front foyer from private entrance.
Dining area opens to the livingroom.
TV in livingroom, cable and wireless internet.
Master bedroom has a king-size bed!
Master bath with a large shower and large walk-in closet.
View of pool, water, and golf course from unit's screen porch.
Relax w/coffee & a paper, waterfront dining, or a glass of wine & a book enjoy!
View of Drawbridge from property dock, lit at night.
Tennis court on property
The Waterway building from the parking lot, elevator & stairs to third flr unit.
All white kitchen with newer appliances.
Light bright livingroom w/ queen hide-a-bed sofa. Walk-out to the screen porch.
Additional seating in the livingroom.
Master bedroom, walk-out to the screen porch, tv in room.
Guest bedroom w/california beds, use as twins or queen size.
View of screen porch from the master bedroom walk-out.
Lush grounds, lit walkways, stainless steel grills, all on the water.
Fish from the dock, or just enjoy the golfcourse view.
Lots of boat traffic, manatee too! Picture taken from the property dock.
Beautiful white sandy beach at Loggerhead Park, free parking & bathroom facility
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 23, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing