Affordable Studio-Slps 4; Free Wifi; Pets Ok, No Sec Deposit(57 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4), FREE Wifi, Wood burning stove, Pets OK
This newly redecorated (Aug. 2016), warm, cozy condo is located 1.5 miles from Eagle Lodge at 2289 Sierra Nevada Rd. Our studio condo has a full kitchen and 1 full bath. This condo is located in the well maintained complex of Mountain Shadows. FREE green line shuttle (to/from Eagle Lodge) stop #43 is right outside the complex.
We are only 2 blocks from shops, restaurants, movie theaters and Von's supermarket. We have great rates and NO BOOKING FEES, NO KEY DEPOSIT and NO PET FEES. PLUS FREE Wifi, FREE cable, FREE firewood (winter only), FREE local calls and FREE coffee and tea. This condo is our vacation home and is privately owned and managed. We strive to provide a clean comfortable atmosphere at a good value. Non-smoking. Pets welcome. Must be 21 years or older to rent.
* Sleeps up to 4 people
* 1 queen bed with memory foam mattress topper and down comforter (sleeps 2)
* 1 NEW queen sofa bed with memory foam mattress and down comforter (sleeps 2). No cramped bunk beds here!
* FREE high speed WiFi
* LCD TV with FREE Google Chromecast so you can watch shows from your Netflix account, YouTube or other online services.
* FREE Cable TV
* DVD Library
* 1 bath with shower/tub combo (linens included)
* Fully equipped kitchen (sorry, no dishwasher)
* Full sized stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer
* FREE coffee, tea, sugar and cooking spices
* Kitchen includes cookware, serving ware, utensils, toaster, blender, coffee maker, crock pot, etc.
* Telephone (local calls only)
* Humidifier and electric heater
* Large storage closet to fit all your gear (most studios have limited storage space)
* New 50 gal. hot water heater so no one has to take a cold shower after a day on the slopes! (Beware, most studios have very small water heaters)
* REAL wood burning stove with electric blower for maximum heating (FREE wood included)
* On-site manager from 9 am to 5 pm and 24-hour emergency management
Mammoth Business Cert #:5231
Keywords: Condominium, condo, studio, room
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CHEK-IN 4PM - CHECK-OUT 11AM The unit was upgraded to a 50 Gal. water heater so no one has to take a cold shower after a long day on the slopes! We also have a large closet/storage for all your gear. Beware, most studios have small closets and small water heaters! We also offer FREE coffee and assorted teas, FREE Wifi, FREE Cable, FREE wood for the fireplace and a humidifier. We also have a book swap library. Feel free to bring an old book and swap with one of ours! **For your convenience, FREE Green Line Shuttle stop #43 that takes you to/from Eagle Lodge is right outside the complex (operates Mid-December through April 20th). Red Line shuttle stop (to/from The Village) is located one block away. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes during the day and every half-hour from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Summer trolley shuttle located 1 block away! Take the FREE shuttle and leave the parking headaches behind!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Stove:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 3, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 4 - Nov 22, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $50 + tax
- Tax Rate 14%
PET POLICY: 2 pets maximum. Uncontrollable barking will not be tolerated (Mammoth Municipal Code 6.12.180). Use the "pet linens" provided to protect furniture. Do not use the white bed sheets or bed blankets to cover the furniture! You are required to keep your dog on a leash at all times while on the property and within town limits (Mammoth Municipal Code 6.12.210) or you may be fined. Use the designated pet area (behind Bldgs. H&G, see map) for your pet to defecate or urinate and you must clean up after your pet. THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. If you violate these rules, you will be given a warning. If you continue to violate these rules, on-site management may ask you to vacate the premises with no refund. Renter’s credit card will be debited for any costs incurred for excessive cleaning or damage caused by your pet.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation/change 30 days+ prior to check-in, payment refunded in full. Cancellation/change 30 days or less prior to check-in, full refund LESS a $100 cancellation/re-booking fee ($300 for weekly rental). Cancellation/chang less than 48-hours prior to check-in, the entire fees paid may be forfeited unless the Property is re-rented for the entire length of the stay at full price. Reservations may only be changed to a date not more than 30 days from the original reservation date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Winter activities - Snow skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice climbing, gondola (aerial tramway) rides, dog sledding, cross-country skiing, outlet shopping, movie theaters, nightlife, day spas.
Summer activities - Fishing, golf, gondola (aerial tramway) rides, backpacking, hiking, guided tours, horseback riding, hot springs soaking, hot tubbing, kayaking, mountain biking, movies, museums, scenic aircraft flights, skateboarding
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: The owner, Tammi, is an avid skier and loves the outdoors. She resides in the Los Angeles area with her two daughters but tries to visit Mammoth as often as possible.
Why the Owner Chose Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA:
I have many satisfied guests and I offer a frequent guest discount up to 20% off on future stays within 12 months. Ask for details. Mammoth has everything for the outdoor lover. Skiing, snow boarding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing in the winter and hiking, biking, boating, golf, tennis and fishing in the summer. If you're not an outdoorsy person, you could take advantage of the day spas and shopping! There is truly something for everyone in Mammoth.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo is the perfect size and price for those who want the comfort of a full-size kitchen and living room, for the price of a hotel room. The real wood burning fireplace is a nice touch for those cold winter nights too. Take a look at the guest reviews and you will see we have many satisfied guests.
- Primary: +1 4242626606
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sleeping area with queen bed and down comforter
Kitchen and dining area with seating for 4
One bathroom with shower/tub combo
Green Line shuttle stop steps from condo (operates when Eagle Lodge is open)
One of 3 Jacuzzi's for the complex
Pool (open in summer only)
Winter wonderland - Complex office in background
Sierra Star Golf Course only .5 miles away
Rainbow Falls - A must see
Living room area with queen size sofa bed
Kitchen with full sized refrigerator, stove and microwave
Real wood burning fireplace
Entrance to condo complex
one of 2 dry saunas
Picnic area w/gas BBQs, Summer only
World Class skiing and snowboarding at Mammoth Mountain
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.