'Serenity' .(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo-Townhouse - 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s) - 3 Baths - (Sleeps 4-8
'Peace and quiet and open air', as the song goes, truly describe both this elegant condo-townhouse and the trendy neighborhood.
Your townhouse was built in 2005 and ready for occupancy in 2006. Since then, it has been rarely used by the pretty owner who has three other homes. The house is fully furnished with brand new furniture from Pottery Barn and Ethan Allen. The owner herself is meticulous about cleanliness and high quality materials. You would find everything in the house catering to your own discriminating taste as well. The owner is confident that you will experience the same serenity and comfort in this lovely and cozy shangri-la, which is her own occasional sanctuary from her busy schedules.
Directions: Five minutes by car or cab from John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Forty minutes by car or cab from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Halfway between San Diego and Downtown Los Angeles.
All major Southern California Attractions( Sea World, Universal Studios, Legoland, Knotts's Berry Farm) are within one hour drive.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 1895 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Dining Area
- Seating for 11 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
My Townhouse SERENITY is located at 129 STEPPING STONE, IRVINE CA 92603, USA
My cell phone Number is (562)761-8458
1. CHECK-IN/OUT TIME is 3:00 pm PST and check out is at 10:00 am PST. Please make arrangement if you need to book early check in.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Refundable deposit will be forfeited if evidence of smoking is detected.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental unit under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required. This must be received within (7) days of booking the reservation. If by the end of the 7th day, it is not received, your reservation is not confirmed. You will receive an email confirming receipt of deposit funds. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (10) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All keys are left on the kitchen or coffee table and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late check-out, unless arranged in advance.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner ),the local law enforcement, the security company employed by my Complex.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Your house is idyllically located in the classy city of Irvine which is also the business center of Orange County. It is a short distance to South Coast Plaza, San Juan Capistrano, The Segerstrom Concert Hall and the high-end Newport Beach.
In the village community shopping Center, which is walking distance from the house, are restaurants, a bank, cleaners, pharmacy, gas station, etc. You can enjoy the amenities - exclusively for residents - of a gated large swimming pool, jacuzzi, BBQ grills and gym. You will be provided with a key for your free access.
In the Community Park, you can play tennis and basketball or watch your kids play soccer or softball. You can bike or do your jogging exercise.
There are many other restaurants, malls, movie houses, performing arts center and museums within a short distance.
Other Activities: Shopping, Health/Beauty Spa
The house faces a green space of luscious manicured grass.
And that is me, the owner.
The Master bed. Linens are always freshly washed and ironed.
Spacious washroom for his and her.
The private study divides the Master's and the guest bed room.
The kitchen area. Note the stove and the washer-dryer.
The formal dining is on an elevated landing, between the first and second floor.
The bedroom on the first floor with trundle bed.
High-ceiling view from the second floor study.
The swimming pool in the gated Community Club House.
Gated Fitness Center, with heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi and BBQ area.
Balcony and garage door, which face the backside of the house.
The Master shower and bath.
Door leads to the private study on the left side.
The guest room has a balcony which faces the back side of the house.
Toilet and bath of the Guest room.
The Breakfast nook which connects on the left side to another bedroom.
The formal dining table comfortably sits six.
The living room area. The whole house floor area is custom-made hard wood.
Taken from the second floor, to show the high-ceiling.
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.