I AM A 5 STAR***** HOST AND I HAVE EXCELLENT REVIEWS!!!
Just check my reviews on my profile.
***This is a basement level studio apartment***
- THIS IS NOT A MARIJUANA (weed) FRIENDLY LISTING! You WILL be subject to a $200 FINE!
- It has a private entrance from the outside (side entrance from the house)
- It has a full bathroom
- The place is nicely decorated.
- There is a KING bed and a futon so it fits 4 people. They are both very comfortable.
- There is a nice computer desk and office chair for your business or study needs.
- The WiFi is fast!
- The room is equipped with a mini refrigerator, central air conditioner and heat, wardrobe with hangers, LCD TV with cable TV with Roku stick so you can stream all your favorite shows and access apps like Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, and many more.
- It also has a small kitchen with most appliances you need but it is not a full kitchen. You will have access to the full kitchen on the 1st floor apartment.
The room can fit up to 4 people or maybe more if we add a floor mattress (available upon request). Everyone that comes absolutely love the room! Especially how comfortable the bed is. I'm sure you will have a great time!
You will have your own studio apartment! Make yourself at home! I also have a washer and dryer available which is free to use! Parking is off street but it is free to park and easy to find a spot. It is also very safe. I have a brand new car and have no issues parking on the street. Please don't park on the driveway!
I'm available for any information, assistance or guidance you may need. Don't hesitate to contact for anything. I can help with info for public transportation and also give some good tips to go to NYC or shop at Jersey Gardens Mall.
This is a quiet, peaceful and safe neighborhood. It has places like restaurants, pizza places, bakeries, bars, clubs, supermarkets, pharmacy, laundries, dry cleaning, gas station, and many other stores all within walking distance from my place. Newark International Airport (EWR) is only 10min away or less by car. Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall is also only 10min away by car. This is one of the best malls to go for shopping in NJ. We are close to most of the major highways in NJ - about 10-15 minutes away
The bus stop to NYC is just a couple of blocks away (walking distance). It's only 25-30 minute ride to NYC. You can check the schedule at the NJ Transit website. There are local bus stops blocks away. The train station is 5 minute drive. Newark Airport is only about 10 minute drive. I also recommend Uber and Lyft to travel around. They are cheap, convenient and can you pick you very fast
NO SMOKING of any kind please! And no vapor. Or you WILL be charged an EXTRA FEE!