Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perfect in every way!
We had a fabulous week at the lake Up North! Some highlights:
1. Full size Smokey the Bear to greet us upon arrival!
2. New, HOT sauna to rid us of our toxins.
3. Beautiful NEW screened porch overlooking O'Brien Lake for late night games and/or early morning coffee to start the morning.
4. Beautifully decorated cabins that spared no details helping us GET AWAY and have all the essentials AND MORE! Love all the cabin details.
5. Large, new pontoon boat worked perfectly to get us around the lake for summer fun, sunrises/sunsets and fishing. We did catch quite a few fish too (large and smallmouth bass, crappie, bluegill, rock bass, northern and sunfish)!
6. Use of bikes, paddleboards and canoe added fun to an already perfect week.
7. Restaurant recommendations were spot on.
8. Managers, Jeff and Lindsay, were available immediately to answer any questions we had and to make sure our stay was lovely.
9. The firepit with retro styled metal chairs and picnic table perfect place for the smores we mastered and morning yoga.
We are planning our next stay at one of the cabins they offer! We loved both of the venues. Thank you and see you soon!
Perfect MN Cabin!
We had a fantastic experience and highly recommend for those seeking a true cabin experience. The location cannot be beat with the view down the lake and fragrant pines. Our toddler loved playing on the beach, boat cruises and playing at the lakes sandbar. We loved the screen-porch for evening relaxing, patio for outdoor eating, sauna and attention to detail of the property, We feel fortunate to have stayed and enjoyed Jeff and Lindsey's little white cabin!
Very well equipped and comfortable cabin. Impeccably clean property. Very nice guest cottage with its own bathroom. Newer, easy to run, sauna was used every night! Great screened gazebo overlooking the lake. Lovely patio with great fire pit with plenty of dried, split firewood handy. Having such a nice pontoon boat included was a great plus. Nice clear, small, quiet lake. Jeff and Lindsay were great to work with. Will definitely rent again!
We had such a nice time at this property! We stayed for five days in June. The main cabin, guest house and gazebo are simply lovely! Jeff and Lindsay have done a wonderful job of updating everything. The pontoon is amazing. We enjoyed fishing and cruising on the lake. A bonus was the brand new sauna! We definitely recommend this place to others.
Truly a Gem!!
The owners have made many updates to their property (i.e., patio area is bricked by the fireplace and there is a wonderful screened in porch) and the pictures truly don't even do it justice. We had a fantastic stay! We very much enjoyed the boat, wine, and games that were stocked in the cabin. The owners were very communicative and responsive in general. The only suggestion that we would have is for the mattress in the room facing the lake to be replaced as it sagged to the middle....but it definitely would not hinder us from returning. Thank you so much Jeff and Lindsay!!
Thanks again for choosing to stay at our cabin, we will certainly look into the bed! We pride ourselves on high quality beds and bedding, and all the mattresses at the cabin are less than one year old...…. we will get to the bottom of it!
Take care - Jeff and Lindsay
Best VRBO yet!
This cabin is amazing. So amazing that I hesitate to give it the review it deserves for fear I'll never be able to book it again due to so many people clamoring to get in! It's a gorgeous cabin with everything you need. It has views of the lake, it's surrounded by pines, there's a gentle breeze and not a ton of bugs (yet, I did visit in early June). It's got a FANTASTIC boat and a great spot for campfires and a screened in porch made for a glass of wine and a good book. I cannot suggest this place enough -- it's the best rental I've ever had! The only suggestion I have for anyone booking a stay is to make it twice as long as you think you need!