Paradise 30A~One Plus Seven is named for Carillon's one mile of private beach access and 7 pavilions to access the beautiful beaches of Bay County. The Carillon Beach Resort Unit 313 is a studio condo, hosting 4 guests on a King sized bed and full sleeper sofa, with breath-taking views of the lake at Carillon. It is located only 2 miles from Rosemary Beach, FL and just 4 miles from Pier Park in Panama City Beach. The harmonious back drop of the sea, sand and sun combined with lush natural surrounding and the old world charm architecture offers a unique opportunity for a wonderful life style; for a day, week, month or for the rest of your life. Carillon Beach Resort Community was designed to provide a luxurious modern retreat with the entire creature comforts one would expect in an exclusive resort community. Carillon is a true haven for the discerning short-term traveler.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Take a walk around Carillon Market Street which consists of retail shops, eateries and galleries.
2. There is 1 mile of private beach for Carillon guests with 7 private beach access points.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Take a yoga class at Yoga Elements.
5. Enjoy an array of fresh tropical treatments at Salon Baliage & Spa.
Where to Eat?
1. Our Little Beach Cafe - Breakfast and Lunch Only
2. The Lakehouse Bar & Grill
Where to Shop?
1. Shipwreck General Store
What about the Kids?
1. Carillon Beach Resort has basketball and tennis courts, as well as a playground.
2. The beach access is a short walk and Carillon Beach Resort has 3 pools within the gated community.
3. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks.
What else do I need to know?
1. Paradise Fitness is a gym for guests to use. They have daily and weekly rentals for short term guests.
2. Carillon Beach Rentals have a library and DVD's that can be rented while guests stay on property.
3. Chapel - Sunday Service