Stylish Recently Renovated 2 BR in Ipanema(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
You've come to the right place! Stylish 2 bedroom/2 bath condo in residential building on a quiet tree-lined street in Ipanema. Amazing location (less than 2 blocks to Ipanema Beach and roughly 6 blocks to Copacabana Beach. Virtual tour on youtube. Just type in 'rua gomes carneiro, 60'). Read our reviews and you'll see why we are always booked!
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER TO AND FROM UNIT! Our property manager will wait for you right outside of customs!
- To ensure your safety, the building is gated with 24 hour doorman.
- Local, tri-lingual (Portuguese, English, Spanish) property manager if you have questions or in case of emergencies
- FREE high speed Internet access
- A/C window units in both bedrooms and in living room
- Recently renovated kitchen with granite countertops and full washer/dryer
- Modern decor with original artwork by Washington DC-based artist Brian Petro
- Less than 1 block from small park that holds weekly Produce Fair (Tuesday's) and Arts and Crafts Fair (Sunday's).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 24 - Mar 3, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Great restaurants, grocery store, Internet cafe, dry cleaner and gym within a one block radius. Also within a few blocks: Amazing shopping options (for both men and women), biking/running path along boardwalk, tourism companies (that can help you with day trips or tickets for local events), banks and ATM's that accept US cards, bars and nightclubs for every walk of life.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: While visiting my family in Rio de Janeiro in 2003, I visited some apartments with my good friend Woodie, who was also vacationing there at the time. Tired of paying high hotel rates, Woodie and I decided to buy a condo together--ecstatic at the idea of having a place to call home during vacations in Rio. Through the years, we did some upgrades to the original apartment and invested in 2 other units. Our latest project (280233) was a complete renovation of a 2 bedroom condo in Ipanema. Our goal was to maximize the living space and create a sophisticated but ultra-comfortable home-away-from-home.
Why the Owner Chose Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
The location is amazing: within a two-block radius, we have amazing Ipanema Beach, a 24-hour grocery store, internet cafes, health clubs, a square that hosts a weekly produce and arts/crafts fair not to mention amazing restaurants.
- Primary: (202) 247-7182 (District of Columbia, USA)
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining table and kitchen
Master Bedroom with Armoire
Kitchen - Fridge, microwave, toaster, blender, etc.
Gated residential building with doorman
Kitchen to dining & living room
Living Room to Kitchen View
Bathroom 1 (of 2)
Rain showerhead in both bathrooms
Washer and dryer
View down street (palm tree in center of picture is on the beach)
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.