Sunny House is a nice apartment (in exclusive use for every single reservation) located on the first floor of a typical Venetian house. The apartment is on the first floor (no high water) and very bright and, unlike many Venetian apartments, has six windows overlooking a field and a courtyard. The interior style is modern and features a parquet floor and wooden furniture in a minimalist style (guarantee of cleanliness and absence of dust!). The kitchen is floored in typical 'Venetian mosaic', fully equipped with tools and the need for the preparation of meals. The domestic electrical appliances are a fridge and a dishwasher, a TV, a microwave, a vacuum cleaner and everything else needed to live at home.
This is a vacation home, but was inhabited until a few years ago by the owner and then comes the need for long stays.
The bedroom is large, with three windows, and a double bed (on request), a single bed and a large white wardrobe. The living room has a sofa bed for two people who, at night, is separated from the other rooms in the middle of a booth ceiling carpeted blue semi.
In the house there are many books, including art and architecture, and guides that illustrate the minor architecture and authentic Venice.
We think that the apartment are many positive aspects in relation to the position, in the margins of tourist flows and the most popular, however, close to them.
The apartment is located near the Church of San Sebastiano, on the Campo. The Sestriere of Dorsoduro is one of the six districts of Venice and can be considered one of the most authentic and vital. And 'inhabited by Venetians. The houses are lived and not left empty or used as offices as often happens. Since this is a university area is very popular with students of architecture. Very close is the Campo Santa Margherita, one of the most beautiful and lively city. Every day there is a small fish market and vegetables, and you overlook pubs full of young architects and students. Typical is the Red Bar or Cafe Duchamp. On the same field you can find a library, a supermarket, a pizzeria and other shops are not strictly tourist. In the immediate vicinity of the camp there is a VERY BIG jazzclub from guests !!!
The field is not overlooking canals, is ideal for the children can play without any danger.
A few steps from the house there are the rafts, the longest coastline that runs along the Giudecca Canal. It 'a large space, sunny and wonderful.
E 'can go for a run or sunbathe, go fishing or read.
We know several local restaurants, more for Venetians and tourists we'd be happy to show you.
Not to mention the art. All of Venice is an artistic surprise. Each church contains works that are part of the history of mankind.
In the Church of San Sebastiano you can admire Tiziano, Veronese and some Renaissance sculptures of great value.
A few minutes you can visit the Scuola di San Rocco and the Frari with the "masterpiece of the Assumption 'by Titian and Tintoretto at the Scuola di Campo San Polo. The apartment is close to elite restaurants as well as small restaurants with typical Venetian quality / price ratio very good, also close to one of the very few food supermarket in Venice that sells ready-made meals and just heat as well as quaint shops and laboratories of the glass Venetians. The area where the apartment is located has been chosen in the past by great artists such as Modigliani (30 m from Sunny house!)
The apartment is:
- 10 minutes walk from Piazzale Roma, the arrival point of the buses and cars
- 5 minutes walk from the vaporetto stop of San Basilio
- 20 meters from the canal Rio San Sebastiano may dock speedboats / taxi also from Piazzale Roma.
-10 Minutes walk from the port of call for all cruise ships.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishes for 4-5 people. In the apartment there are TV, wi-fi, TV, air conditioning, heating, books, maps of Venice, etc. The bathroom has a shower, sink, bidet and toilet.
- About ARRIVAL TIME and in case of DELAY, please refer to point 3 and 4 of House rules. After 8pm arrivals have an extra fee to pay
LIMITS OF WIFI.
Now WiFi is free and without limits!
PROVISION OF LINEN AND PREPARATION OF THE BEDS.
We provide: bed linen, 1 bath towel and 1 face towel for each guest, 1 shower mat, 1 or 2 dishcloths
We prepare 1 bed for each guest. Usually it is possible to ask for an extra double fee of 10 euros (with possible exceptions for medium-long stays).
The standard preparation is as follows:
RESERVATION FOR 2 PEOPLE = 1 double bed (possible 2 single on request)
RESERVATION FOR 3 PEOPLE = 1 double bed + 1 single bed (possible 3 single on request)
RESERVATION FOR 4 PEOPLE = 1 double bed + 1 sofa bed (possible 2 single and a sofa bed on request)
Please, tell us before arrival if you have different needs.
1) ARRIVAL METHOD - Upon arrival at the accommodation all guests are required to provide a passport or identity card for registration of attendance as required by law.
2) EXTRA COSTS - The rental price paid through the portal does not include the final cleaning (Euro 40.00) to be paid upon arrival in cash and the Tourist Tax as required by the Municipality (from January 2018: Euro 3, 00 / person / day for max 5 days - 50% children 10-16 years). The final cleaning does not include cleaning the bucket and dishes (there is a dishwasher available to the guest!) This is the responsibility of the guest, otherwise there is a penalty.
3) ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES - The arrival and departure times must be communicated and agreed in advance. ARRIVAL with reception included in the rental price between 14:00 and 20:00. After 8:00 pm arrivals are subject to an extra tax:
€ 15.00 until 21.00
20.00 euros between 21.00 and 22.00
€ 30.00 over 22:00.
Normally we do not accept arrivals after 11.00pm.
DEPARTURE before 11:00.
4) DELAYS - If the guest is more than one hour late compared to the agreed time, we can not guarantee the presence of our representative, who could have other organized commitments. In that case, our agent will come back to check-in as soon as possible and it will be your duty to wait for him. In addition, in case of delay on an expected arrival at night, after 11.00 pm, we are not able to guarantee the check-in and the guest will have to bear the burden of the overnight stay at the hotel.
5) CLEANING AND REMOVAL OF THE SURROUNDING - At the start it is the Guest's duty to leave the cooking area in order by washing their dishes. Furthermore, DUE TO THE SPECIAL RULES OF COLLECTION OF WASTE OF THE CITY (there are no containers and the bags must be deposited early in the morning), THE REMOVAL OF THE SURROUNDING IS NECESSARILY TO BEAR THE GUEST. We will be able to request compensation for any sanctions that may be charged to us.
6) CONDOMINIUM REGULATIONS - All the rules of the condominium properties must be respected, refraining from disturbing other families and avoiding loud noises, especially from 13.00 to 15.00 and from 22.00 to 08.00 (see Rules of Urban Police of the City of Venice). In case the condominium rules are not respected, the property will have the right to leave the apartment without refund.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
-THE COST OF FINAL CLEANING (Euro 40.00) AND THE CITY TAX (Euro 3.00 / person / night for max 5 nights, 50% children 10-16 YO) ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF AGENCY AND HAVE TO BE PAID CASH AT THE ARRIVAL. The cleaning of the sink and dishes must be done by the guest, otherwise there is a penalty1)
-MODE-ARRIVAL - Upon arrival in the accommodation all customers are required to provide a passport or identity card for the registration as required by Italian law.
2) EXTRA COSTS - The price of the rent paid through the website does not include the final cleaning (Euro 40.00) that must be paid in cash at check-in and the City Tax as required by the Municipality (from January 2018: Euro 3.00 / person / day for max 5 days - 50% children 10-16 YO)
3) CHECK-IN / OUT TIME- Arrival / Departure times must be agreed on in advance.
ARRIVAL with reception included in the price of the rent is between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm. After 8.00 pm arrivals are subject to an extra fee:
€ 15.00 by 9:00 pm
€ 20.00 between 9:00 and 10:00 pm
€ 30.00 after 10 pm.
Usually we do not accept arrivals after 11:00 pm.
CHECK-OUT by 11. 00 am
4) DELAYS - If the guest is delayed for more than one hour, we can not guarantee the presence of our staff. In that case, our staff will return to check in as soon as possible. In case of further delay on arrival at night, after 11:00 pm, we are not able to guarantee the check-in and the guest will have to take the cost of hotel accommodation.
5) CLEANING AND GARBAGE REMOVAL - At the departure of the kitchen. THE RACES OF THE CITY, THE GARBAGE REMOVAL IS RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER. We may require a compensation for any purpose.
6) CONDOMINIUM REGULATIONS - All the rules of the condominium property must be observed and especially not to disturb other families and avoid loud noises between 01:00 pm and 03:00 pm and from 10:00 pm to 08:00 to