Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Bedroom 1/Master bedroom
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No large events allowed. 8 maximum peopleNo large events allowed. 8 maximum people
No smoking - Outside smoking okOutside smoking ok
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Pool table is provided for your enjoyment. No Masse' Shots, Jump Balls or Trick Shots allowed. Any damages will result in the loss of damage deposit.
- No smoking in house, garage/game room, or on side of the house. Smoking allowed on back patio only!
- Please do not hang out/smoke on the side of the house by garage door. It disturbs the neighbors.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by LINDA D THORPAsk a question
About LINDA D THORP
We are excited to have completed 3 years in the Vacation Rental market We have enjoyed some great guests, with positive reviews for our home. .Paso Robles is our favorite place to go and relax. Visiting the beautiful wineries and enjoying the restaurants in downtown is one of our favorite past times.
LINDA D THORP purchased this House in 2018
Why LINDA D THORP chose Paso Robles
We have stayed in vacation rentals in many cities, and it is our favorite way to vacation. When we set up our home, we kept in mind all the things we liked seeing in a vacation rental. Our home is your home. Enjoy!
What makes this House unique
You will love the afternoon breeze while relaxing in the front yard. Just sitting in the Adirondack chairs with the grape vines behind you, sipping your favorite wine and enjoying the view of the hills. This is why we call it Windsong Retreat Paso Robles!