Spoil Yourself...You Deserve it! ~ Spectacular Ocean Views - Corner Unit(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Lovely totally remodeled 1 luxury bedroom, 1 deluxe bath. Ideal for Couples!
Our corner unit offers the largest wraparound lanai (400sq ft!) and more windows & doors for you to enjoy better natural breezes (non-corner units have smaller lanais, fewer windows/less breeze). Savor the views while eating pupus (hors d'oeuvres) & sipping a luscious Mai-Tai around the indoor or outdoor dining tables. Watch the sunset from the reclining loungers or enjoy the tennis courts & only jacuzzi on the island at Ke Nani Kai!
Short stroll to Kepuhi Beach & Papohaku Beach, the longest sandy beach in Hawaii. These uncrowded beaches are perfect for snorkeling, diving, fishing, shell collecting, sailing & surfing
Ke Nani Kai 128 - Details and Amenities: To ensure you enjoy all the comforts of home, our bountifully furnished condo comes with generous amenities and thoughtful care. We offer many items that most other condos do not such as complimentary coffee for your first morning, tennis rackets, beach chairs, cooler, liquid soap in the kitchen & bathroom, coffee filters, condiments, spices, baggies, laundry soap, etc. all at no additional cost!
- FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET
- FREE, unlimited telephone calls in US and Canada
- Generously-equipped kitchen with new CUISINART COOKWARE
- High-Quality Linens, including 500+ THREAD COUNT SHEETS
- Gorgeous Swimming Pool w/ comfortable lounging furniture
- In-unit Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor hottub (no other condo complexes have one!)
- Championship Tennis Courts, and RACKETS IN UNIT
- Cable TV, DVD/VCR
- Stereo CD player and Hawaiian CDs
- Cooler, beach chairs, beach mats, beach towels
- Gas Grill BBQ
- Horseshoe pits
You will get the BEST SERVICE from us - my husband & I are local residents of Molokai and are happy to share our intimate knowledge of Molokai with you! We are also nearby to service the unit should a need arise. No trying to reach an owner that lives far away from your rental unit!
Ke Nani Kai 128 - additional information : Our condo is unique as we previously used it as our primary residence thus it is abundantly stocked with many many items that you will not find in an ordinary vacation rental unit. We have taken exceptional care so when you stay you will be enjoying a comfortable, clean, and new place, not a rundown rental with owners that have not kept up. When we go on vacation we like a nice place to stay & so we are committed to providing you that same comfortable experience!
Our unit is perfect for a couple on a honeymoon or vacation getaway, retired folks that want to escape the cooler climates, or individuals wishing to have a home away from home. The condo is well-suited for longer term stays since it is spacious and generously filled with items to make you feel right at home yet so far away!
Forget the Rest, Ke Nani Kai 128 is the Best!.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Spacious bedroom offers a huge sliding glass door and louvered windows to allow for enjoying the calming breeze, sounds of tropical birds, memorizing ocean, and privacy. Sleep soundly on the ultra-comfortable memory foam top queen bed with soft high thread-count sheets. The bedroom decor is tropical, with a tropical design comforter and matching duvets, complimented with decorative pillows. The room has a large sliding-glass door and louvered windows to allow superior ventilation and fresh-air for the ultimate deep sleep!...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The spacious bathroom is adorned with tropical decor and bath accessories. The room has been tastefully remodeled with a Kohler sink, designer fixtures, and custom porcelain tile. We provide high quality, color-coordinated towels and washcloths; none of those thin, cheap towels! You will find everything you need including a small supply of liquid soap, toilet paper, soap, tissue, and even a hairdryer. We eliminate the hassle and expense of traveling with sundry items; just bring your sunscreen! We also offer a full size ironing board and iron for your convenience....moreless
- Enjoy your complimentary Welcome Coffee/tea basket with Kona Coffee! Unlike many units, ours is fully stocked with trash bags, hand soap, dishwasher detergent, cleaning supplies, baggies, paper napkins, coffee filters, spices, etc. Just ask for a copy of our extensive inventory list! We provide liquid hand soap in the bathroom as well as soap for the shower. You will find a small supply of toilet paper & paper towels. All at no extra charge! We even offer a selection of Hawaiian music Cd's so you can enjoy the flavor & ambiance of the Islands! Massage & Spa services are available on the island for your relaxation and enjoy. We are happy to refer you to those services or check our comprehensive Island Information booklet in the unit, designed by us to help you make the most of your stay. Included in it is an extensive amount of information about everything Molokai has to offer. Mahalo for respecting that our unit is a non-smoking unit! 2 person maximum...moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View:
Molokai is a rural community of approximately 7,000 people on the island. We are proud that we do not even have a single traffic light or high-rise building. What we do have is uncrowded beaches!...moreless
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Dialup Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- departure cleaning $80 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Check In: 11:00am
Check Out: 3:00pm
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Maunaloa Highway (460) also begins at Kaunakakai, passes the airport at Ho'olehua & ends 16 miles (26km) west at the village of Maunaloa. Turn at mile 15 to reach the Kaluakoi Resort area.
The highest speed limit anywhere on the island is 45mph (72kph) and in many places it's less. Since agriculture plays a major role in island life, you may come upon farm equipment being moved from place to place using the highway or someone just poking along on their way home. Folks on Moloka'i aren't usually in a rush to get anywhere.
Other Activities: canoeing, hiking, mule-ride to Kalupapa, rain-forest hiking, hunting, surfing, snorkeling, diving.
Golf: As of Summer 2008 The Golf Course is temporarily closed -
Voted '#3 Most Thrilling Hole in Hawaii - Kaluakoi Hole No. 3, par 3,184 yards' - Seattle Post Intelligencer by Tracy Cabot and Marshall Whitfield. Course architect Robin Nelson and NBC golf analyst Mark Rolfing helped finalize the selection and arranged the holes in the best playing sequence.
Kaluakoi Golf Course is a recently reopened and refurbished 18-hole Par 72 golf course designed by Theodore 'Ted' Robinson that combines challenging golf with a visual experience that takes advantage of the unparalleled West Molokai views with beautiful ocean views and island contours with open range land blending with the untouched wilderness.
Located 10 minutes away from The Lodge at Molokai Ranch in Maunaloa Town, this is where you will find 'no waiting' for this oceanfront golf course. Using the natural terrain and narrow fairways, there are some tough bunkers and water hazards to maneuver around. The first 9 holes are at sea level with panoramic views over the isolated 3 mile white sand Papohaku Beach towards the island of Oahu in the distance. A stiff wind is often present as this course provides a scenic and challenging experience.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We are full-time residents of the island of Molokai and as such, we are able to provide a unique and quality experience to our guests. As local residents, we have an intimate knowledge of the area and can help you maximize your stay and adventures while calling KNK128 your Molokai home. We want you to love Molokai as much as we do!
Why the Owner Chose Maunaloa, HI, USA:
We love the sandy beaches, clear waters, and sunsets on the west end of the island! The rural lifestyle of the island is soothing to the soul. The best beaches on the island are within a short stroll of KNK128 and can be seen from the unit. We chose this special unit because it is at the very end of the complex, adding to the sense of privacy. It feels like a home but offers the amenities and conveniences of a condo. Once we remodeled and furnished it with quality items, we had created the perfect place to call home. We enjoyed living in our condo and took full advantage of the lovely pool, hottub, tennis, bbqs, and more!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We lived in our unit while we were building our Molokai home so we have made it especially comfortable. Being an end unit at the end of the complex it offers maximum privacy and a grass large yard area just outside the doors. Many other units have neighbors on both sides and are close to other buildings, not ours! Since we live right here on the island, we keep our unit well-maintained and stocked and are available to service it during your stay should a need arise. We offer great hospitality and truly want you to feel at home here on Molokai!
- Primary: +1 8086580648
- Secondary: +1 8086580063
- Fax: +1 0000000000 ask for fax #
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of many spectacular views from the unit and lanai!
Sip Kona coffee at the remodeled breakfast bar and kitchen!
Sleep in comfort on the memory foam mattress with high thread count sheets.
Tropical décor adorns the bathroom.
Just one of your ocean views from KNK128! You also get views of Papohaku Beach!
Nearby Papohaku Beach ~ 3 miles of pure beauty awaits you.
Best Pool and the only Jacuzzi on Molokai !
Aerial view of the unspoiled neighborhood... doesn't get any better than this.
The only tennis courts on the island! Enjoy the gas BBQs after a few rounds.
Papohaku Beach, a short stroll from the condo - 3 miles of unspoiled beauty!
Tasteful, quality furnishings offer style, comfort & gorgeous Ocean Views!
Dining table & banana leaf chairs (seating for 4) with garden & ocean views.
Plenty of storage - New solid wood dresser & dual closets for those longer stays
View from the lanai of KNK128 looking towards Papohaku Beach.
Another crowded day at nearby Kepuhi Beach!
Sunset with Oahu in the distance (copyright Hildabob)
Ke Nani Kai is the only complex on Molokai with a hot tub!
Ke Nani Kai complex as seen from nearby Papohaku Beach
evening sky from Hotel Molokai Hula Shores
Private corner location at the end of the complex - feels like a private home...
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.