About the property
- Villa861 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
2 bedrooms,1 full bathroom,Jacuzzi,terrace, equipped kitchen,fireplace sleep 4+2
The Charming Villa Nuba apartments are part of a historic farmhouse dating back to the 15th century. The Villa is located amongst the idyllic Umbrian hills, surrounded by olive trees and vineyards but at the same time very close to the historic Etruscan and medieval centre of Perugia. The farmhouse has been recently and lovingly restored to create three luxury apartments complete with modern day comforts and furnished with antique family furniture. The Nuzzaci family always offer warm, friendly, Italian hospitality and are on-hand throughout your stay to ensure that all needs, desires, and whims are met! In fact the family resides in an adjacent wing of the Villa. The family’s goal is to satisfy all requests of every guest. So much so that a stay at Villa Nuba becomes even more than an already unforgettable experience, but a true authentic Italian experience. The Umbrian Experience.
About Us: The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments
- A Home Away from Home -
We are glad to be choosen as " The most Charming place to stay in Perugia and Umbria from "The Umbria Villa Owners Association”that's the only owners association in Umbria, and Glad to be the only vacation rental in Perugia selected by the prestigious SlowTourism Association and to be in their Top Green Certificate!” ….and news in the 2015 we are so Happy to be an AVROA CERTIFIED PROPERTY and so to be selected from the American Vacation Rentals Owners' Association ( AVROA )
Why Should You Choose Us?
-The Umbria Experience -
We believe that we are offering something that has been missing in central Italy: not your average farm holiday accommodation, nor an uninspiring flat, but a luxurious apartment in a villa in which the owners themselves reside, amid elegance, comfort and tradition, and accompanied by warm, friendly, family hospitality.
The owners live in an adjacent wing of the villa, a guarantee of a warm, friendly Italian welcome.
There are 10 points which make Villa Nuba the ideal home for short or long stays in Perugia, in the beautiful Umbria:
1. Villa Nuba is a historic and typical Umbrian villa surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and olive trees, and it is ideal for short or long stays. The rent for the residences that the villa offers for unforgettable stays is not only cheaper than a hotel accommodation, but also much more chic.
2. The location is unique in Umbria: the villa is in fact situated in Perugia, in the countryside, but just a 15 minutes walk from the historic center of the medieval and Etruscan city, as well as from the illustrious “Università degli Stranieri” (University for Foreigners) and the prestigious Italian language school named “Lingua in Corso”. Perugia is also at the center of Umbria and Umbria is at the centre of Italy, the ideal location … and the more convenient for those who want to have a foothold to visit not only Perugia and Umbria but all central Italy. And why not? Even a single-day visit to northern and southern Italy is possible.
3. There is no need to have a car: at only about 600 feet of country road there are all kinds of city services: bus stop, supermarkets, shops, pizza restaurants, pastry and coffee shops. You will stay in the typical Umbrian countryside but at the same time you won’t miss what every Italian city offers.
In Perugia Villa Nuba is the closest villa to the historical center you can rent.
4. The owners live in the villa and are always available for any need or to give advice to their guests – but, at the same time, discreet and respectful of their guests’ sacred privacy. Also this is unique in rents throughout central Italy.
5. The three luxury apartments are all romantic, charming, furnished with antiques and provided with all modern comforts, including high-speed wireless, jacuzzi, smart TV, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machines, independent air conditioning and fireplaces in every cottage.
6. Each apartment has its own private and well equipped patio.
7. The new salt-water pool is equipped with color therapy and it is open every year from April to October.
8. Relax area with gazebos ( cabanas), barbecue area, aromatic garden and parking inside the property and under the olive trees.
9. Safe playground for children.
10. The elegant cottages are ideal for romantic couples as well as for families, groups of friends or extended stay in our charming Perugia. We are happy to be pet friendly.
DEL PINTURICCHIO CHARMING APARTMENT
Three-room apartment consisting of:
• Living room with fireplace and sofa bed
• Double bedroom (divisible into two beds if necessary) and with an EXCLUSIVE romantic ceiling: during the day a normal white ceiling … at night the ceiling will fill with thousands of romantic stars and show the Ursa Minor constellation! It will be like sleeping under a real romantic starry sky! It is also proven that sleeping under the stars improves the quality of sleep for young and old people.
• Master bedroom
• Bathroom with whirlpool bath, sink, toilet and shower
• Roof terrace
• Furnished garden (with garden table and chairs, sun beds)
The apartment is also equipped with.
• Satellite color TV
• High speed wireless Internet connection
• Fully furnished and equipped kitchen
• Albatros whirlpool tub
• Iron and ironing board
• Electronic Safe
• Small classified library
• DVD and CD player
• Living room with fireplace
• Air conditioning *
• Mosquito nets on each window
• Separate entrance
• Autonomous heating
• Refrigerator and freezer
• American coffee maker
THE OWNERS ARE GLAD TO HELP YOU FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS
To share with the other Guests of the villa:
A new and charming salt water swimming pool with color-therapy system and hot shower, barbecue area, children’s playground, sun beds, clothes dryer, Internet room with a free fast ADSL connection, garden, table tennis, parking inside the property and under the olive trees … and the fascinating landscape.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, german, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 29, 2018
About Giuseppe Nuzzaci
My name is Giuseppe and I definitely love travel and stay in other vacation rentas . I and my family love trips,gardening,reading and we love to talk and drink the Umbria prestigious wine...with our Guests ... in front of the swimming pool with a plate of umbrian pecorino and parmigiano cheese or during the winter time in front of the fire place. On 2013 arrived my baby Lorenzo...an other sun in the Villa Nuba sky!
Giuseppe Nuzzaci purchased this Villa in 1976
Why Giuseppe Nuzzaci chose Perugia
If you vould like to live like a local in Umbria in central Italy in charming and deluxe cottages full furnished for a total relax; if you don't like to be away from it all and you prefer to stay in the beautiful Umbria countryside but at only 15 minutes walking distance to the medieval center of Perugia...in this cases Villa Nuba is the only charming vacation rentals in Umbria for Your needs !!!
What makes this Villa unique
- The location: A historical villa in the countryside but at only 15 minutes walking distance medieval center of Perugia -The view: all around the villa the Umbria green mountains and valley - The great facilities: in each home jacuzzi, fire place, complimentary fast wifi,tv sat and lovely full furnished kitchens - The charme of the garden and of the eco swimming pool with salt water with cabanas - The owners that live in the main villa ( rare in Italy) are always happy to help the guests for all their needs.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
La struttura è molto bella e curata. La posizione è comoda trovandosi in pratica a 800 metri dal centro storico e avendo la fermata del pullman a 100 metri.
Gli appartamenti, noi abbiamo alloggiato nel Pinturicchio, sono puliti e bene attrezzati.
Giuseppe è il valore aggiunto.
Coccola e suoi ospiti ed è molto attento a soddisfare richieste.
Ci ha accolto con un cesto di benvenuto e ci ha fatto fare un giro per farci conoscere la zona.
È una miniera di informazioni ed ha stipulato una serie di convenzioni con vari esercenti concordando con gli stessi oltre ad uno sconto il “trattamento da Umbro” per i suoi ospiti.
Sicuramente ritorneremo poiché villa Nuba rappresenta una base ottima non solo per visitare Perugia ma tutta l’Umbria.
La casa ideale per una vacanza
La casa molto accogliente e la posizione ottima, in pochi minuti si raggiunge il centro di Perugia. Ideale se devi fare una vacanza in famiglia o con un gruppo di amici. La cucina è ben fornita, carina l'idea di dormire sotto una parete stellata! Il personale accogliente e disponibile.
A lovely villa in a quiet spot overlooking countryside but only 5 minutes drive to Perugia. From start to finish Guiseppe was extremely helpful. The villa was spacious with plenty of outdoor dining. The pool was an eco friendly one which was very refreshing on hot days. The area is complete with cabanas, sunbeds and a lounge area. Highly recommend .
Great property, such a good location and value for money. Close enough to Perugia but also out of town so nice and quiet. Wonderful on site owner/host who gave us suggestions on places to go and eat. Highly recommend
Convience of a city, features of country villa
From the moment we arrived, we knew we had selected an exceptional property. It combines the advantages of a country-like ambience with a great location near the old city. Be sure to follow Giuseppe's detailed instructions for getting to the exact address, not your GPS, for the last mile or so.
Giuseppe was a marvelous host, willing and able to help find the best places to visit, dine, and shop for groceries.
A great location, especially If looking for a place within walking distance of the city, close to grocery stores and restaurants, and convenient for exploring Umbria and Tuscany.
Thanks Giuseppe, you were a wonderful host. Without your help on the last day, we would never have been able to return our rental car and make it to the train on time.
This is an exceptional property. Highly recommended!
Living in Perugia was everything I wanted it to be
My husband and I spent 3 weeks at Villa Nuba in October. We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary there. The location of Villa Nuba worked out great for us because we like to walk and didn't have a rental car for the first half of our stay. It was nice being in Perugia but not in the city center. It only took us 10 minutes to walk to the best cafe in the morning and 20 minutes to walk into the city center. We occupied the upstairs apartment with 2 bedrooms and hosted multiple guests. Everyone commented on how spacious it was and the spectacular views of the hills. One friend even said he'd choose "staying in" over going out since our place was comfortable and romantic. Best of all was Giuseppe helping us out and making sure we had everything we needed. We also loved the villa cat, Pato! I cooked most days and enjoyed using the fresh herbs at the villa. It will be great to come back and stay again. Maybe next time we will visit when it is warm enough to use the pretty pool area and swim.
Villa Nuba is the perfect location for exploring first-hand not only the marvels of the Umbrian city of Perugia, but also the many delightful Umbrian and Tuscan hill towns such as Assisi, Cortona, Gubbio and Todi. So many incredible places are just a close drive away! The historic centre of Perugia is only about a 15 minutes walking distance. At only 150 meters there is the bus stop. At only 3 km there is the central train station. At only 2 km there is the central bus station that connects Perugia with all of Umbria and Italy. At only 200-300 meters there are stores, markets, shops, cafe. About Umbria and Perugia: Situated in the centre of the Italian peninsula, the region of Umbria is traditionally considered the green heart of Italy. As a guest, you certainly will be enchanted by the dazzling views of centuries-old villages perched atop radiant, green, rolling Umbrian hillsides. Equally delightful is a visit to the ancient city of Perugia, the regional capital, to wander its narrow, winding medieval streets. Built on the crest of a hill at an elevation of 493 metres, your gateway to the city will be the magnificent Etruscan Arch, still perfectly intact. A memorable experience can also be enjoyed in the dark, mysterious passageways of the old underground quarter, which run under the fortress at La Rocca Paolina, commissioned by Pope Paul III and built by Antonio da Sangallo the Younger in 1549. More About Umbria and Perugia: Other attractions are the Etruscan monuments, the museums, the fresh Umbrian air, the myriad of restaurants where diners can savour the traditional dishes of Umbria and Italian cuisine in general, and the friendliness of the locals, who have long been accustomed to the presence of visitors from other countries as Perugia is the home of the University for Foreigners for Italian Language Studies, the oldest and most prestigious institute of its kind in Italy. The Etruscan and medieval Perugia, a city of art, culture and nature. A city with important events which take place there throughout the year, for example the Umbria Jazz Festival (during the July month) and Eurochocolate (during the October month).If you should choose to be a guest at The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments, you will experience a truly unforgettable holiday. The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments, the only luxury villa vacation rentals for short and long periods in Perugia, Umbria. We will be glad to have you as our Guests .