Desirable Lake View - 2BR/2BA Gated Condo in Bonita Bay(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
The unit is tiled with carpeted bedrooms. The sliding glass doors in the living room and master bedroom open onto a screened lanai with a lake/wooded view. There are cable TVs in both bedrooms, a DVD player/large flat panel High Defintion LCD Sony TV in the living room, and a CD/stero in the dining area. Unit has central air conditioning with ceiling fans in both bedrooms, the lanai, and kitchen. There are two bicycles, with locks, available for your use.
Within the Wild Pines complex, there is a screened-in club house and a community pool and spa. The club house has rest rooms, refrigerator and tables for eating or socializing. Just steps away from the pool are gas grills and tennis courts exclusively for Wild Pines.
Bonita Bay is a premier community located in Southwest Florida covering 2,400 acres. This gated community offers multi-million dollar homes, luxury condominiums, and villas. Bonita Bay is one of the top golf communities in America and has received awards for excellence. Bonita Bay offers more free amenities to its guests than any other development in the area. Amenities include:
- Dining at Bonita Bay's own Backwater Jacks restaurant. Its a great place for family and friends to gather every morning for coffee. Credit cards are welcome.
- Free shuttle service to Bonita Bay’s private Beach Club on the Gulf of Mexico from Thanksgiving through April. Beach club features at no cost, rest rooms, fresh water showers, beach chairs, umbrellas, and shaded picnic pavilions with charcoal grills. (You can also drive your own car to the beach club.)
- A fishing pier, nature trails, a butterfly garden, playground, picnic area, and board walk to Estero Bay are in the Estero Bay Park area.
- A 12 station fitness trail, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, bocce ball court, playground, picnic areas with grills, canoe storage, boat docks, and a community boat launching area can be found in the Riverwalk Park.
- Nature trails are available in Spring Creek Park as well as free canoes
- A 12 mile award wining bike trail system winds through preserved natural areas.
Please check the Bonita Bay website for a more complete description of Bonita Bay and its amenities
Upscale shopping, restaurants, and night life are within five minutes of Wild Pines. Bonita Bay is midway between Naples and Fort Myers and is just south of the islands of Sanibel and Captiva.
Daily rates are available, please call for a quote (3 day minimum)
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Cooking Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
Jan & March .. $1100/wk .. $4300/4 wks Feb .. $1150/wk .. $4400/4 wks Apr - Jun, Nov-Dec .. $700/wk .. $2500/4 wks Jul - Oct .. Call for off season rates Holiday Rates are higher/ Minimums apply for shorter than one week All Rates Subject to 6% Florida and 5% County Tourist Tax There is a $500 Refundable Security Deposit, Cleaning is $75/Week Three night minimum, please call for a quote
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (239) 949-0949 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: (703) 785-3605 (Virginia, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the lanai - Lots of turtles and birds
View from the lanai - both bedrooms are to the left
Small fold top desk
Second bedroom also has mirrored doors and overhead fan
Water filter under sink and lots of work area
Screened-In Clubhouse and Swimming Pool are just steps away
We are the top unit on the left hand side - view from the lake
One of the six Pavillions at Bonita Bay Beach Club - Beach is a few steps away
Lanai extends across living room and master bedroom
Entertainment center and storage chest
Master bedroom with mirrored closet doors and overhead fan
Well equipped, clean kitchen with good lighting and overhead fan
Outstanding Miele clothes washer and dryer
Tennis Courts and BBQ Grills
Free Shuttle to Bonita Bay's Private Beach Club
Unit is on second floor, top right
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 04/05/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.