Casa De Cupre- Fabulous Luxury House Right on the Beach(16 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 half, Sleeps 8 - 14 guests in maximum comfort
Right on the sugar white sand beach, the warm gulf waters are at your doorstep. After your morning walk on the beach, relax on the expansive deck sipping on fresh orange juice and coffee while planning the day's activities.
This 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths beautifully remodeled home (2006) offers the finest accommodations on the beach and is truly a spectacular escape destination in paradise. It features en suite baths, laundry facilities, and a sundeck on the beach that could not be a more exceptional,
private, or relaxing vacation home for your enjoyment.
You and your family and friends can enjoy the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. The entrance includes covered parking for four cars and/or boats and is below more than 4500 under-air square feet of newly remodeled, renovated, and decorated space.
The décor is upscale and gorgeous !
Do Not forget Relaxing! 3 hours to Disney / Universal / Seaworld Attractions; 2 hours to Tampa featuring Busch Gardens, museums, fine restaurants, or world-famous Fort Lauderdale / Miami / South Beach.
Driving times to major cities include: Fort Myers, Sanibel Island,
and Bonita Springs (15 minutes); Naples (30 minutes); Miami and
Tampa (two hours); and Orlando, Disney World, Universal Studios, and
Cape Canaveral (approximately three hours).
Excursions to the Everglades National Park and Key West available including airboat and swamp buggy rides, and high speed catamaran service, respectively.
Great restaurants and bars with nightly live entertainment.
At the south end of the island is Lovers Key State Park, voted one
of the top ten beaches of the America's !
Only 20 minutes from Ft. Myers Airport / newly-completed Southwest Florida International Airport.
Dine-in movie theatres, convenience store, drugstore, two grocery stores (including Publix supermarket) are minutes away, lots of excellent restaurants nearby & bars are right on the beach within walking distance. Shopping areas are minutes away via walking, by car or island trolley. The property is near the Mantanzas Pass Preserve, a 56-acre Natural Habitat Park.
Please review our collection of local restaurant menus and brochures describing Fort Myers Beach and nearby tourist activities.
All in all, this house offers extraordinary levels of luxury, comfort, and convenience to enjoy life’s greatest moments. It is perfect for couples, families, and family reunions. You can watch the dolphins and birds at play from the beach in your own backyard ! Your long awaited beach vacation paradise is here.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- The décor is upscale and gorgeous! Furnished with leather, seaside fabrics, recessed lighting, and wood accents, the main family room area has beautiful hardwood floors and cathedral ceilings, an entertainment center, and gorgeous beach views through walls of floor-to-ceiling windows extending to a gourmet kitchen area and a large adjoining formal dining room. The elevated first floor is surrounded by an incredible, spacious deck with comfortable furnishings which overlooks a huge private sugar sand beach directly on the gulf and features a gas grill for outdoor cooking, dining, and relaxing. On the second floor, there are four large, tastefully decorated bedrooms. The king sized master bedroom on the third floor is the ultimate, with breathtaking views, a private balcony / deck, a large sitting area with TV and DVD player, sunken spa bath and large shower, his-and-her sinks, and spacious walk-in closets. The balcony provides beautiful views of the entire beach, the Gulf of Mexico,...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Furnishings/Luxuries • Air Conditioning • Beach Towels • Linens Provided • Balcony • Beach Umbrella • Deck Porch • Directly on the Beach • Ceiling Fan(s) • Tile Floors / Hardwood Floors • Beach Chairs • Bikes Appliances • Blender • Grill/BBQ • Stove • Coffee Maker • Ice Maker • Toaster • Dishwasher • Iron • Washer • Dryer • Ironing Board • Full Refrigerator • Microwave Electronics • Alarm Clock • CD Player • Internet Access • Answering Machine • Stereo • Big Screen TV (36 inch or larger) • DVD Player • Telephones • Cable TV • Home Theater • TVs Transportation • Covered Parking/Garage • On Bus/Trolley/Train Line Outside, full beach gear, including towels, chairs, umbrella, cooler and sand and pool toys, available. After-swim shower is deck side. Close to golf, mini golf, community pool and great restaurants and bars. The world's safest beach offers gradual sandy slope and little surf. This is the perfect family get-away location....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Security System
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Sand Box
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Spa Whirlpool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $0
- Tax Rate 11%
Please note rates subject to change without notice. Call for verification.
All prices are per week. All prices include cleaning fees. Just add tax of 11% and you are off packing. No Surprises !
Some holiday weeks slightly higher: President's Day. Spring
Break, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, etc.
Book 2016 / 2017 Holiday weeks now!
$1000 booking deposit - Balance due 60 days in advance
Prices include end cleaning. 11% tax extra unless noted; no Damage Waiver Insurance; $500 refundable security deposit
Please note prices subject to change without notice.
Saturday to Saturday rentals with more flexibility in off
Absolutely no groups of singles under 25. Must be 30 to book.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer and check.
Boat Marina for docking minutes away, gym, miniature golf, guided
back country as well as deep-sea fishing, outlet shopping, incredible shopping, restaurants, 'Cafe' Cinema, Ford & Edison Museums, new Publix supermarket minutes away, flea markets, swimming, snorkeling & diving, boating, Parasailing, Jet-skiing, Shelling, biking. Ft. Myers Beach Community Pool with slides minutes away, amusement parks.
Nestled between Naples & Captiva/Sanibel islands. Approximately 3 hours to Orlando attractions; 2.5 hours to Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale; 20 minutes from Lover’s Key Park (one of America's top ten beaches !). Also located 20 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW).
Don't forget your camera for those beautiful sunset pictures.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This is an awesome location on the Island – a beautiful section of
pristine, sandy beach, wonderful shelling, and a wide variety of water sports are available, including jet skiing, para sailing, swimming, fishing, and boating. Within walking distance are recreational facilities including tennis courts, rental bikes, basketball, and a large pool and water park featuring water slides and lifeguards for the kids. All of these activities are within walking distance of our house. And there is world-class golfing nearby
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.