About the property
- Condo1200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay30 nights
First Floor Condo, 2 Bedrooms.2 Baths,SW Florida Decor, Close to ALL Beaches
Pelican Sound Golf and River Club is a very desirable gated private resort location due to it's proximity to Naples and Fort Myers.
Our condo is located between Fort Myers and Naples(Approx.15 miles away).The new Southwest Florida International Airport is a 15 minute drive to our condo's doorstep.
Our 1450 sq.ft 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo features new luxurious furnishings with a Southwest Florida/Tommy Bahama theme for the utmost in comfort.
Our first floor condo is located in Island Sound, a very desirable location in Pelican Sound. From your private lanai you will enjoy a much sought after tranquil preserve and water view. It is also within a minutes drive to the Country Club, Golf course,River Club and Beach boat shuttle which operates daily during peak season.
You will also enjoy being within a 30 second walk to one of 6 community swimming pools complete with day kitchens, jacuzzies and 6 gas grills for those cook outs by the pool. Enjoy 27 holes of Golf or Tennis in the morning or drive 7 miles to Bonita beach and relax while watching the beautiful gulf coast sunsets.
Activities and Attractions
1. Golf- The club has 27 holes designed by Chip Powell and Mike Hill. The course has hosted senior PGA qualifying tournaments and has four sets of tees to allow for challenging yet fair play for all skill levels (bring extra balls). Championship tees play to a course rating of 73 with a slope of 142. Upon rental, a $300.00 fee transfers all membership privileges and allows you to enjoy a round of golf for the low cost of a cart fee. The new 'Chelsea' automated system for reserving tee times insures fair play for everyone. In addition, there are dozens of reciprocal golf clubs in the area to enjoy.
2. Tennis- The Tennis Club has six HAR-TRU lighted courts, with tennis pro onsite for lessons, challenges, etc.
3. Country Club Access- Access to the 18,000 square foot Pelican Sound Country Club. The club features a casual fine dining along with a completely remodeled and decorated bar and dining area. First class food and atmosphere will be enjoyed by all during your stay.
4. River Club- The 5,000 square foot River Club has a huge pool, fitness center, and casual dining inside and out. FEATURES: Use the canoes for an adventurous trip on the Estero River through Estero Bay and San Carlos Pass to the beach landing area on Lover's Key State Park. Shuttles operate all day back and forth from Pelican Sounds to the Gulf (four beach chairs and two umbrellas are in our unit for you to enjoy some of the world’s finest beaches).
5. Shopping- three miles away: -Coconut Pointe -Miromar Outlet Center. To name a few stores: Off Saks Fifth Avenue, DKNY, Nike Factory Store, Coach, Cole Haan, and Oshkosh. Village of Venetian Bay, Tin City, The Promenade, Prime Outlets of Naples, Flea Masters (900 stores), Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay, and the Old Naples Shopping District.
6. Philharmonic Center of Arts- Naples, Florida (15 minutes from Pelican Sound). Enjoy world renowned musicians and art displays throughout the year.
7. TECO Arena- Home to sports events and concerts is just a few exits north on I-75. Fort Myers is home to a Minor-League baseball team - one of the most popular activities around. It is also the spring training sites for many other teams.
8. Sight Seeing and Attractions- Naples Trolley Tours, Corkscrew Sanctuary, Conservancy Nature Center, Caribbean Garden's, Seminole Gaming Place, Greyhound Dog Track, Everglades Wonder Garden's, Naples Princes', Everglades Day Safari, and Horse Ride Trail Rides.
9. Activities (on site and nearby): Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Boating, Water skiing, Para sailing, Shelling, Swimming, Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Cinemas/Movie Theaters.
Vacation Rental Amenities
Amenities: Air conditioning,Laundry room with Washer & Dryer, All linens provided,4 beach chairs & towels, Private storage
Jay R. Kemmerer
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
**Tenant must sign a Tenant lease (Refund Terms Included) and Pelican Sound Member transfer & lease approval agreement.