Pelican Sound Condo- Southwest Style Decor Plus Excellent River & Preserve View(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:14-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Our condo is located between Fort Myers and Naples(Approx.15 miles away).The new Southwest Florida International Airport is a 15 minute drive to our condo's doorstep.
Our 1450 sq.ft 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo features new luxurious furnishings with a Southwest Florida/Tommy Bahama theme for the utmost in comfort.
Our first floor condo is located in Island Sound, a very desirable location in Pelican Sound. From your private lanai you will enjoy a much sought after tranquil preserve and water view. It is also within a minutes drive to the Country Club, Golf course,River Club and Beach boat shuttle which operates daily during peak season.
You will also enjoy being within a 30 second walk to one of 6 community swimming pools complete with day kitchens, jacuzzies and 6 gas grills for those cook outs by the pool. Enjoy 27 holes of Golf or Tennis in the morning or drive 7 miles to Bonita beach and relax while watching the beautiful gulf coast sunsets.
Activities and Attractions
1. Golf- The club has 27 holes designed by Chip Powell and Mike Hill. The course has hosted senior PGA qualifying tournaments and has four sets of tees to allow for challenging yet fair play for all skill levels (bring extra balls). Championship tees play to a course rating of 73 with a slope of 142. Upon rental, a $300.00 fee transfers all membership privileges and allows you to enjoy a round of golf for the low cost of a cart fee. The new 'Chelsea' automated system for reserving tee times insures fair play for everyone. In addition, there are dozens of reciprocal golf clubs in the area to enjoy.
2. Tennis- The Tennis Club has six HAR-TRU lighted courts, with tennis pro onsite for lessons, challenges, etc.
3. Country Club Access- Access to the 18,000 square foot Pelican Sound Country Club. The club features a casual fine dining along with a completely remodeled and decorated bar and dining area. First class food and atmosphere will be enjoyed by all during your stay.
4. River Club- The 5,000 square foot River Club has a huge pool, fitness center, and casual dining inside and out. FEATURES: Use the canoes for an adventurous trip on the Estero River through Estero Bay and San Carlos Pass to the beach landing area on Lover's Key State Park. Shuttles operate all day back and forth from Pelican Sounds to the Gulf (four beach chairs and two umbrellas are in our unit for you to enjoy some of the world’s finest beaches).
5. Shopping- three miles away: -Coconut Pointe -Miromar Outlet Center. To name a few stores: Off Saks Fifth Avenue, DKNY, Nike Factory Store, Coach, Cole Haan, and Oshkosh. Village of Venetian Bay, Tin City, The Promenade, Prime Outlets of Naples, Flea Masters (900 stores), Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay, and the Old Naples Shopping District.
6. Philharmonic Center of Arts- Naples, Florida (15 minutes from Pelican Sound). Enjoy world renowned musicians and art displays throughout the year.
7. TECO Arena- Home to sports events and concerts is just a few exits north on I-75. Fort Myers is home to a Minor-League baseball team - one of the most popular activities around. It is also the spring training sites for many other teams.
8. Sight Seeing and Attractions- Naples Trolley Tours, Corkscrew Sanctuary, Conservancy Nature Center, Caribbean Garden's, Seminole Gaming Place, Greyhound Dog Track, Everglades Wonder Garden's, Naples Princes', Everglades Day Safari, and Horse Ride Trail Rides.
9. Activities (on site and nearby): Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Boating, Water skiing, Para sailing, Shelling, Swimming, Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Cinemas/Movie Theaters.
Vacation Rental Amenities
Amenities: Air conditioning,Laundry room with Washer & Dryer, All linens provided,4 beach chairs & towels, Private storage
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
May - October
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
14 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Gated 'Private' 27 Hole Golf Community
Master King Bed with armoire and flat screen television.
Living Room with flatscreen TV & Wireless internet.
Eat in kitchen
Lanai has Preserve & River View -No construction
Barefoot Beach @Bonita Beach just 7 miles away!
One of 6 large community pools with jacuzzi/ summer kitchens/ gas grills
Reading Area Facing Lanai
Gulf Coast Sunsets- Free Boat Shuttle to Lovers Key Beach
27 Hole Chip Powell Designed Golf Course
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.