• GRACIAS A LA VIDA is a charming, one-of-a-kind, spectacular, custom-built home
that dances with color and light. It is named after the famous song, "Thank You to
Life" written by the popular Chilean folksinger, Violeta Parra. "Ayun Mapu" is the
indigenous name of our 9-acre property, meaning "Land of Love.'" Guests
tell us they have NEVER seen a more breathtaking home and setting! And just
a seven-minute drive to the center of Pucón.
• Make our home the perfect beginning or ending to your Patagonian adventure.
• VIEWS are out of this world! The Villarrica Volcano (its real name is Rukapillán,
which means House of the Spirit in the Mapuche tongue). Lake Villarrica
end-to-end. Awesome sunsets, moon rises, the Milky Way and Southern Cross,
Andean foothills. Great views from every room! Pastoral, peaceful, one of a kind.
• 360-degree panoramic rooftop terrace where you can enjoy delicious meal or sip a
pisco sour or your favorite Chilean wine. Soak in our rooftop Jacuzzi- best jets in
Chile! Hang out on a lounge chair under our umbrella with a great book!
• Enjoy your favorite daytime activities: hiking, rafting, volcano climbing, fly fishing,
horseback riding, soaking in nearby thermal pools. Or shop, enjoy one of the 50+
local restaurants, bars, coffee and dessert shops. Visit markets and upscale stores.
• Relax at home: hang out on our comfy couch or massage recliners, cuddle up on
the best mattresses with comfy pillows and soft sheets. You will enjoy an
unforgettable stay. In fact, you won’t want to leave!!
• Ideal getaway for families with children, couples, multi-generational family
gatherings, year-round outdoors enthusiasts, those who want to study Spanish, or
nature lovers of all ages.
• Professionally landscaped grounds. Sunny, light-bathed, architecturally-designed
home. Energetically balanced with Feng Shui. Sweeping ceilings, gleaming copper
sinks, colorful indigenous art. All the comfort and convenience of home! Fully
equipped kitchen with room for eight in the spacious dining area. Outdoor grill and
brick pizza oven.
• Three bedrooms including master suite, queen second bedroom, and single
bedroom. All with incredible views. Optional, queen-sized, inflatable bed with a
memory-foam mattress topper can also be set up in the living room for two
additional guests. Opening windows and ceiling fans in every bedroom.
• Our friendly caretaker family lives in their own house across the driveway. They are
available to help you with whatever you need, but will respect your privacy.
• The perfect year-round getaway to enjoy the wide array of activities in the scenic
Chilean Lake District. Scroll down to Additional Location Information to find the many
activities in and around Pucón.
• Our caretaker’s son is a taxi driver and can arrange transportation if you prefer not to
Keywords: Pucon vacation rental, lake view, volcano view, Villarrica volcano, Villarrica lake, luxury villa