|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Villa La Estancia is a Five-Star resort located directly on Medano Beach and is within walking distance of Cabo San Lucas. Estancia provides all the benefits of a resort with the luxury of a private home. It is located adjacent to the Villa Del Palmar and the newly constructed Villa Del Arcos. La Estancia guests have full access and privileges to these locations including, room charging.
This gorgeous unit is on the eighth floor (top floor) and offers an incredible view of the Sea of Cortez, beach and Lands End. It is privately owned. There are two bedrooms, with a king bed in the master and two queen beds in the guest room, plus a pull-out sofa in the living room.
It has a full kitchen complete with all appliances, utilities and washer/dryer. The enormous balcony deck/patio has a wet bar, refrigerator, dining table, two chaise chairs, cocktail table, ceiling fans and gas BBQ.
This unit features a dramatic iron entryway, travertine marble floors and ceiling fans throughout. It has been professionally faux painted and upgraded with beautiful decorations and artwork.
The pools are filled with wonderful water from the PH based cleaning system (without chlorine). It has a waterfall and special entry for the kids. You will be treated to a full swim-up bar and restaurant. There are five hot tubs on site.
There is a small shopping center with market, pharmacy, coffee shop/deli, ice cream shop, movie rentals, clothing shop and 24 hour english-speaking doctor. Security is provided throughout the complex 24 hours a day and on the beach.
This was a great rental, which was a gift for my daughters and three friends! The weather wasn't the best as it was early May, but they still loved it! Chuck doesn't communicate a whole lot but he's quick to answer emails, just not interested in giving a lot of information it seems. He just says to ask the resort, which was fine in the end. It was an easy transaction. The girls loved the place!
My first contact with Chuck was in December 2014 to see if his condo was available for a trip in February 2015 and Chuck responded back very quickly and was very responsive to my questions. Once I decided to book the condo, Chuck gave me a confirmation number that was used to check in. If you have booked other properties through VRBO you usually have to sign a contract but the process that Chuck uses does not require you to sign documents and we had no issues.
- Check in at the resort was very easy. I gave the front desk my confirmation number and they checked us in and showed us to our room. The resort is cashless so they will require you to put a "hold" on a credit card when you arrive and then you can true up your bill when you leave.
- The resort complex is vey nice and the staff is friendly and very attentive. The work out room has all of the items you need to get in a nice workout. The grocery store has the staples you need in case you run out of something. You can dine at any of the establishments on the 3 properties. The pizza, tacos and sports bar are very good.
- The condo was nice and it had all of the items required to have a nice stay. The beds were very comfortable and the master bathroom was very nice. The condo is well stocked with cooking utensils as well.
- Wireless internet is available around the resort area but it is not available in the room. The condo does have a port to plug in your laptop (bring along a cord) or if you travel with a small wireless router you can plug that in and create a wireless connection.
- We did not rent a car but used Esteban at Trans Pacifico and that worked out really nice to get from/to the airport. If you want to take a taxi to downtown or to Wal-Mart to get groceries it is $10.00. Wal-Mart is about 1.5 - 2 miles away and we walked there to get groceries and then took a cab back. Cabs are waiting at Wal-Mart so no concerns about getting back to the resort.
- The only negative I would have (and this is not Chuck's issue) is that you will get asked about 100 times per day if you would like to buy silver, plates, hats....while lounging in the chairs by the ocean. If you stay up by the pool you will not have an issue because the sellers are not allowed on the property. When you go into town you will also get asked to buy the above items as well as timeshares.
Overall this condo is great and Chuck was wonderful to work with. Thanks Chuck!
After much research, we worked with Chuck to book our Cabo vacation at Villa La Estancia. Situated on Medano Beach (one of the few swimmable beaches in Cabo - great for kids) it had plenty of space for our family of 6. We love to cook and eat local produce so having our own kitchen was a must. In every aspect, Villa La Estancia seem to fit all of our vacation needs. Unfortunately, hurricane Odile hit and and not knowing the severity of the situation, we had to make a last minute decision and cancel the trip. We were traveling with an infant and couldn't to take the risk. Lucky for us, Chuck was a dream to work with - from the beginning to the end. He promptly answered all of my emails/phone calls and was completely understanding. I wish all VRBO owners were like this! Based on this experience, I have no hesitation in booking my next Cabo vacation with Chuck.
After hurricane Odile hit I didn't know if we were going to be able to fly over. Luckily we booked through Delta and our flight was not cancelled. After all of the stressing, planning, worrying about Cabo and all it had to offer us in a vacation we finally made it. Chuck recommended we book our transportation through Esteban at Trans Pacifico so we did. For 160 USD we got a private SUV and fabulous service (cooler full of beer for the ride was included). Once we got to Villa La Estancia we received a friendly welcome from the staff. They showed us to our villa and WOW! I have never stayed in a place so luxurious. Travertine floors, granite counters, full kitchen, 3 bathrooms, I could go on... The 8th floor balcony has an amazing view of the Sea of Cortez and a portion on the arch. Morning sun and afternoon shade was absolutely perfect. The Villa Group resorts are located on a quieter portion on the beach which makes for a very relaxing vacation. Booking through Villa La Estancia gives you access to Villa Del Palmar and Villa Del Arco and all they have to offer but those resorts do not have access to La Estancia. La Estancia is an ownership resort and not a timeshare resort. The owner of this villa, Chuck, is friendly and very pleasant to work with. Los Ajos in downtown Cabo across from the mall had authentic Mexican food. Our waiter was amazing. We ordered margaritas and he asked us to try them. He asked if we needed more tequila in them and the answer was YES. :) The sangria there was the best I have ever had, so refreshing! I can truly say that this was the best vacation I have ever had. Thank you Chuck! We will absolutely be back!
We had an amazing time at this resort. The condo is beautiful and located in a prime location - away from the noise of the pool, with morning sun, afternoon shade. We felt pampered the whole time and will absolutely be back! The owner is prompt in responses and easy to work with.
Ideal family vacation. Villa La Estancia is a high quality, beautiful Cabo venue. The condo is well stocked/comfortable/quiet location. Very comfortable and scenic! The resort has many amenities, and friendly/accommodating staff. The resort is peaceful, with plenty of activities to be found at the adjacent resorts. Many water activities available on the beach. Short taxi ride to town, or a good walk during the day. Property is safe/well secured. Highly recommend this property and condo. Owner was very easy to work with -- everything went smoothly.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 6 2017 - Apr 17 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Owner also includes Daily Resort Fee and Maid Service in final price quote!
Non - Holiday: Reservations may be cancelled up to 60 days prior. Reservation deposit will be returned less a $200 processing fee. Cancellations less than 60 days, renter forfeits deposit. After first day of rental, no refunds for any reason. Trip cancellation insurance recommended for WX, Etc!