Apartment finely renovated and furnished in a former convent of the seventeenth century, composed of: living room with built-in kitchen, courtesy bath, study, two mezzanine bedrooms with wooden beams, hallway and bathroom, balconies and windows. Triple exposure, air conditioning and heating. Free wi-fi internet.
The apartment is located in the historic center, where you can visit the street of the cribs in San Gregorio Armeno, the Chapel of Sansevero, the Duomo, the Pinacoteca or Quadreria dei Girolamini, the Museo Madre, Naples underground, the Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore, the Cloister of Santa Chiara, National Archaeological Museum, the Conservatory, Spaccanapoli, Piazza del Gesù and many other places of art and culture. At the same time, being a university area, there are numerous places such as pubs, restaurants, pizzerias, theaters, cinemas and more
A ride around
At about 300 meters there is the Metro stop of Piazza Dante that allows you to easily reach both the railway station in Piazza Garibaldi and all other destinations in the city. You can easily reach the pier where the hydrofoils leave for the islands of Capri Ischia Procida, as well as the subway of the sea that reaches the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast.
Other Things to Highlight
Being present in the apartment stairs and loft rooms is not suitable for disabled people and families with children aged less than 4-5 years.
Linen change: one a week after the arrival included in the price. Every extra change is charged.
- Because of the fine finishes, pets are not allowed and it is forbidden to smoke inside the apartment.
- Make an appointment with the owner max 5 days before check-in.
- Respect the maximum number of people who have the right to occupy the apartment.
- To confirm the reservation it is necessary to pay 30% of the total amount by bank transfer.
- The payment of the balance must be made in cash at the time of check-in. Checks and credit cards are not accepted.
- Cancellations of bookings made within 7 days of arrival result in the loss of the entire amount paid as confirmation of booking.
- The deposit is an amount issued as a guarantee for any damage caused to the structure. This amount is requested upon check in and returned at the end of the stay, unless there is evidence of damage.
- Read and sign the form with the rules and conditions of stay on arrival.
- Check in: The rooms are available from 13.00 on the day of arrival to 10.00 on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed.
- Departure time: normally the final cleaning is carried out around 10.00 in the morning but sometimes, by prior arrangement, it is possible to postpone it. Both check in and check out can be flexible based on bookings and availability.
- Linen change: one a week after the arrival included in the price. Every extra change is charged.
- At check-in: the customer must show a valid identification document (or a copy of these).
- Upon delivery of the keys, the owner can provide the customer with the lease.
- The Customer undertakes to sign the aforementioned form, subject to his right to provide any comments or comments in writing.