Rent Alpes de Haute Provence
For lovers of fresh air and tranquility
Chalet in pretty hamlet of old stones at 1500 m altitude, ten houses, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. It is a new house, on two levels with large terrace of 30 m2 and wooden balconies. Direct access on foot to hiking (Lake Allos, Col des Champs, Col de l'Encombrette)
The others we take his car.
1st level downstairs: large living room with bay windows, kitchen 35m2, 1 bedroom, bathroom, wc.
Above: mezzanine with TV sofa, carpets, cushions; play area for kids, more corner room reads 160 nine, and 4 beds 90
the bottom :
- Large room very bright living room of 35 m2 with stunning views of the mountains and the valley Colmars the Alps. Terrace 35 m2 mid shaded for the summer, deck chairs, table and chairs to eat outside and enjoy the view of the valley and the mountains. Side lounge two sofas plus footrest. A big stove. Electric floor heating for the winter.
- Modern kitchen equipped with new: dishwasher, microwave, electric oven, gas hob and electric.
- Large table for 8 people, sofa, chairs, dishes, vacuum cleaner, espresso machine, kettle, pots, ect ...
- Terrace access and balconies
- A 160 bed room overlooking the valley
- Bathroom WC
- 30 m2 wooden terrace and south-facing balconies
The top :
A mezzanine of 60m2:
- a sleeping area with a new and comfortable mattress bed 160
- two beds in 80
- two beds in 90 (mattresses and sommiers)
- TV corner:
- sofa, poufs and carpet bags
- Small balcony in height
- Windows and velux
Washing machine and freezer in the cellar.
New gas barbecue.
The house is located near the entrance of the Mercantour park, with direct access to large hikes: Allos lake, Lake of the Encombrette. Col des Champs.
Half an hour's drive, very pretty Forest Ratery for gentle walks with picnic tables - lunch.
Heated pools in Colmars and Beauvezer.
To relax and enjoy beautiful water Allos map with slide, pedal boats and large lawn for picnics. Fast food locally.
To find between 20 and 70 kms:
The lavender fields of Valensole
The Verdon Gorge
Pretty villages of character: Entrevaux, Peyresc.
Medieval festival in early August Colmars the Alps
Horse Festival in Allos, August.
Lavender festival in the surrounding villages.
MTB trails at Seignus
Strong point: Calm and tranquility, no traffic in the hamlet only residents and their guests and tenants can park.
Reserved parking space.
A well-equipped studio is located at the bottom of the house and allows a family who wishes, to have a separate area for grandparents or additional friends. Studio equipped for two people with a nice wooden terrace away from prying eyes.
Gas electricity water included.
Cleanliness of the house:
The household is the responsibility of the tenants or if they wish, a company is solicited at the rate of 18 euros per hour for 4 hours. Tenants indicate their choice at the time of booking.
It includes: emptied trash cans, washed dishes and rows, blankets and duvets folded, mop and vacuum cleaner passed. Room cleaned bathroom and toilet.
Deposit: 500 euros