Live in a typical and trendy in Lisbon
- english, french, spanish, portuguese
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Lisboa at it’s best
Luis and his team are outstanding. Everything is taking care of.
My husband and I rented this Lisbon apt. recently. We traveled several weeks through Spain and Portugal renting apartments in five other places. This was the best !!! Check in was very convenient and communication with the host quite easy. The apt. had everything we needed and more, great views, and was very comfortable. I will rent here again on my next visit to Lisbon !!
Perfect location with tons or charm
The location could not have been more central. The street was actually pretty quiet so we were able to keep all the windows open. The area was very popular. They were very prompt and accommodating. Would stay again 100%
Very good guests!
Thank you again for staying here, for taking good care of the house and for being such nice guests! It was a pleasure to host you, you are welcome anytime.
The location of this apartment is great! We loved all the windows and the natural sunlight and the large table provided a great space to spread out for meals and to write, do online work and plan our days. However, we were disappointed in the lack of hot water. At no time was the water ever more than lukewarm. Also, the mattresses really need to be replaced. We found sleeping to be less than comfortable. In addition, the lighting in the living room is terrible. We were tempted to purchase some higher wattage light bulbs. Finally, the kitchen is not well equipped. No saucepan, for example, and the stove was very temperamental to light. I'm sorry to provide a less than stellar review, but this unit really needs some attention and upgrades to be deserving of a higher rating.
I have received your comments, which I thank you for. I will make the necessary arrangements so that it does not happen again. I wish you had contacted me during your stay because most things are very easy and quick fix and I could have helped immediately - for example it's very simple to turn up the water temperature on the water heater...
I hope that these inconveniences will not deter you from returning to Lisbon where you will always be welcome and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our apartment.
I remain at your disposal for anything that could be useful to you and I wish you a happy new year.
Great apartment for your home base in Lisbon
Just returned home from a week at Bica 2. What a fabulous place--very clean and comfortable, bright and sunny, and an excellent, central location. The neighborhood is very lively, and can be noisy especially late at night, but it wasn't a problem for us. For two people the size was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Very nice apartment in great central location.
After being in so many small European apartments, we really appreciated this space with high ceilings, great light and cross breezes. Apartment is in a quiet building but night street noise can be loud as there are a couple restaurants below. Two suggestions - put a mat in the shower to help prevent slips and falls! It was very slippery and unsafe. Also appoint with some basic supplies. We bought some eggs, bread, fruit, etc at nearby market. In the morning realized there was no salt & pepper to be found. Also a French press or coffee maker would be nice. There is a coffee machine in the room but we couldn't locate the correct sized pods.
The address is' Rua do Almada ", in the district of Bica
This is one of the best places to stay during a visit to Lisbon. You can easily visit the whole city center on foot, because you are the center! The street is very central, it is placed atrategiquement between the districts of Bica, Bairro Alto and Chiado! You will be in the true heart of Lisbon!
To go from the airport to the apartment (or leave) I suggest you take a taxi. The taxi takes about 20 min and it costs about 20 EUR.
- You are less than 3 minutes to three locations in the famous nightlife of Lisbon: Bairro Alto, Cais do Sodre and Bica!
- 50 meters from the famous and typical electric tram nr. 28.
- 2 minutes from the magnificent viewpoint of Santa Catarina (also known as' Adamastor ') where you can see the whole river, the famous bridge '25 de Abril' and the south shore.
- 5 minutes of the nice shopping areas of Chiado and Baixa.
- 5 minutes to the river Tagus and 10 minutes to the beautiful Praça do Comércio
- 10 minutes to Av. Liberdade (shops, beautiful avenue).
- 15 to 20 minutes walk from Lisbon Castle.
- 15 to 20 min walk to the Alfama district, which is like a wonderful labyrinth of narrow streets.
- There are several small shops for shopping, and a supermarket 2 minutes.
- There are banks 2 minutes
- From the airport to the apartment it's 20 minutes by taxi, + - 20 € (a taxi takes 4 people).
- There is a good parking not very expensive at 200 meters (Calçada do Combro)
- 5 min subway (400m), buses, taxis
- 5 minutes from the train station of Cais do Sodré, to go to the coast and beaches of Estoril and Cascais, and the Rossio train station, for the beautiful city of Sintra.
- From the airport to the apartment is 15/20 minutes by taxi + - 15 € (a taxi takes 4 people).
- There are banks 2 minutes.